Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*

Stacey's POV.

I quickly sneeked in the school. I know Liam won't look for me in this place. He probably thinks I am going out of the country now.

I went inside the computer room. I switched the computer on and started searching the latest news.

I read the whole news on Liam. I was happy to know he was arrested. At least now I can stop worrying about Liam coming after me.

I rubbed my tummy. I don't know where I'll find a job.

"I'll do anything for you my baby." I whispeard. "I'll make sure I don't lose you. I promise you I'll die before I let anything happen you." I wiped my tears. "Liam is gone but the mayor and Kaitlyn's family are still free. I'll have to make sure I do something about them. My family deserve justice." My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"You lucky you picked it up in time." I heard Liam's voice.

"H---ow are y--ou not arres--ted?" I stuttered.

"I am arrested angel. The stupid police said I have to make one call to my lawyer."

"I'm not going to bail you out. I don't even have money." I shouted angry.

"Well I will never get bailed. Angel you think you got me arrested?" He started laughing. "I am only in jail because this is my favorite home. I get to kill people who challenge me and the police does nothing."

"Liam what do you want?" I questioned.

"First go home and stop sitting in that computer room. Secondly when is visting hours bec---."

"You in jail, you should know. Now don't call me again." I said interrupting him.

"If you even think of disconnecting the phone I'll shoot you at your right hand. The hand on your tummy." I took my hand away quickly. "I want you here in twenty minutes. You have ten minutes to think about it Angel and if you come a second late you will be in trouble." The phone got disconnected before I could say anything.

-----

I took a seat and Liam came out whistling. There were so many guards following him.

"I knew you would come." He said taking a seat. "Hey you five." He shouted pointing at the guards. "Next time you should get me the queens chair, steal it if you have to or else you will all die." He continued. "Now angel tell me how did you feel stabbing me."

"Why did you call me here?" I questioned.

"Tell me how's the Salvatore you carrying." My heart starting skipping beats. How did he find out when I told no one about this. "Angel, were you really that desparate to carry my child?"

"No." I snapped. "I wish I never got pregnant by you. Liam I hate you and I want nothing to do with you." He got up and started shaking his head angry.

"Are you crazy Stacey." This is the first time I heard him say my name since I moved in with him. "How could you be so foolish and get pregnant by me."

"You weren't sure if I was pregnant." I mumbled. How did I let him fool me so easily.

"This wasn't part of the plan. There is no room for a baby. The second the mayor finds out you are pregnant with my child then he will kill you both."

"You think I don't know my baby's life is in danger." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "I wish I never got pregnant by a psycho. You a psycho, you need help Liam."

"I'm the psycho?" He questioned laughing. "You think just because I pushed you to stab me - I am a psycho? Angel, I am fine." He started laughing. "And you not the one that got pregnant by a psycho. I'm the one that impregnated a psychopath." He continued. "I saw your face when you stabbed me. You were enjoying it. You wanted to see me suffer and die. If you were not a psycho angel than you wouldn't have stabbed me so deeply and run away."