Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*

I looked out of my window and saw Liam leave in his car so I quickly started calling Kaitlyn. I hope she helps me.

"Kait." I mumbled crying. "I need your help please."

"What's wrong Stacey? Did something happen to you? Tell me where you are I'll---."

"No Kaitlyn. I don't want you to come here but can I please stay with you." I begged wiping my tears.

"Of course Stacey, you don't have to ask. This is your house too and you are like a sister to me so please do come back. I'll get your room ready."

"Thank you. Bye." I mumbled and she hang up.

Liam's POV.

"How did you find out it was a trap?" My sister asked as we entered my house.

"Something didn't add up Lex. Cain and the others kept postponing the day they would come to New York but I didn't think they were follow the Mayors orders. But when I was leavinv the house I accidently pumped into Cain and he was acting weird so I made sure the camera's were on, in each room. "

"How's Stacey?" Calum asked.

"She saw the bodies." I told them. "She is probably in her room."

"I'll go check up on her and Liam please tell Rhodes to send some guys over to clean that room. I can smell the bodies." Lexie said as shs went upstairs.

"You have a plan you hiding from us Liam, I know you." Rex said. "Tell us so we can help you."

"This plan all depends on Stacey and no one else. She's the only one that can do it."  I replied.

"Liam, she's not here." Lexie shouted. "I looked for her everywhere and I can't find her."

"If she's not here than she is at your cousin's house. I heard her conversation with Kaitlyn." I told my sister.

"We have to go there Liam or elsd they going to kill her." Calum said.

"No one is going anywhere." They all looked at me confused. "I tried my best to get her to go back to that house and no one will force her to leave that house."

"You are confusing Liam. You know those Salvatores are going to kill her so why did you let her go to their house."

"I found out that Stacey knows how her parents killer looks but doesn't know who he is. She never saw Kaitlyn's father and the second she bumps into him she will remember everything. Stacey will come running back to us in no time."

"What if they kill her Liam?" My sister asked.

"They will only kill her if they think she's a threat and right now they want to use Stacey to get to me so they won't harm her." I explained.

Stacey's POV.

It's been a few weeks since I moved back to Kaitlyn's house. Aunt Denny has been very nice to me as always.

"How was school Stacey?" She asked after I was done eating.

"It was fine Aunt. Finals will start soon and than I'll be done with school forever." I replied.

"I'm sure you will pass with flying colours but tell me Stacey, are you not going to study further and settle down in life?" She questioned and I just smiled at her. I never dreamed about a normal life. How can I even think about it when I want to get justice for my parents.

"Aunt, Can I please go to my room?" I asked getting up and she nod her head.

I couldn't stop thinking about everything. I just sit down in my bed and couldn't stop thinking about being possibly pregnant I took the pregnancy test out and looked out for a few minutes I've tested myself this morning and it was two lines but now I'll have to try again I know I can't be pregnant.