Chapter 34*Wrong move*

Liam's POV.

I entered my house and Calum came running downstairs.

"I thought you wouldn't make it." He tried to hug me but I pushed him.

"Did you find out about the Mayor?" I asked, walking to the couch.

"Why are you acting so heartless, you just killed your family. I know you are hurting." Calum said and I started laughing.

"The only thing I feel is anger. I wish we had a second life so I can kill them again." I regret killing my family, so soon. "Now tell me what you found out."

"I told you we need Rhodes, we out numbered Liam."

"I don't need anyone. There are just two people that I need to kill and I'm ready for it. You and the rest of the members are not getting involved." I told him.

"You crazy." He snapped. "Liam, you know the mayor will hire the best killers to take you out. You can't trust him. I promise you Liam, the mayor and his son will have so much protection."

"I know." I agreed. "Calum, you have known me for eleven years and I know you older than me but if you don't shut up, I'll kill you."

He went to the kitchen and my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone and Angel was calling me.

I rejected her call but she started calling again. I rejected it, again and again but she wouldn't stop calling me.

Calum came out of the kitchen and I got up.

"Won't you eat?" He questioned and my phone started ringing again. "Answer it." He sit on the couch and I rejected the call.

She started calling again. What the hell does she want from me?

"Who is calling you?" Calum asked.

"Angel." I replied.

"Liam, your ringtone is annoying. Just answer it." Calum shouted, annoyed. "Please just answer, Stacey."

"If you care about her, than you talk to her." I threw my phone to Calum.

"When all of this is over, I'm sleeping for a year." He rolled his eyes, answering my phone. "Stacey, slow down. This is Calum, not Liam." I walked closer to him. "Something is wrong with her." Calum said and I took the phone from him.

"Liam, please help." Angel cried.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"It's Wyatt." She started. "Wyatt isn't who you think he is. Liam, he is not my friend. He just wants to sleep with me and than kill me." She continued. "Please help me. I really need you."

"He is the mayor's son, your family. So don't call me for help again, angel." She can fool Every one with her tears and her words but not me. I don't care whether she's innocent or pretending to be innocent. I'll kill her if I find out she's on their side.

"Please Liam, at least help me for the sake of our baby." I hang up. "Get me my knives, and bullet vest, Angel is in trouble." I told Calum and he went upstairs.

I don't trust her at all. She is the mayor's niece and she never once told me. Now I know why he didn't hurt her. He always just wanted to use her.

"I'm going with." Calum handed me the knives and the bullet vest.

"Calum, you not coming with me." I said, putting my knives away.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"This might be a trap." I explained.