Chapter 29*Plan*

Third person's POV.

"Calum, he is really losing it." Rhodes told him. "Liam is getting worse."

"You know burning the justice centres is not bad especially when Liam will be happy. Rhodes do you remember the last time we burned down the justice center?" Calum asked.

"Yes I remember. It was a year ago and Liam almost killed his sister." Rhodes replied. "He blamed his sister for making him weak and getting herself shot. He wanted to kill her because everyone knows she's his weakness."

"Exactly." Calum agreed. "But this time it is different. Lexie is on her way to Russia and the only person here is --." He paused as his eyes widened up. "Do you think he fell in love with Stacey."

"I think he is falling for her."

"That explains why he is burning the justices center again." Calum sighed relieve.

"There is more." Rhodes started. "Liam called me last night and he gave me an order." He continued. "Liam want's Stacey dead by tonight and we have only ten hours to change his mind. If he doesn't see her body by tonight at twelve, he will lose his mind. Calum we thought Liam could change, kid. But he is getting worse. He might even hurt you." Calum started laughing.

"Liam is my brother, I knew him before he turned to a killer. He will change, he can change Rhodes and Stacey is the only one that can help him. He just needs to get revenge than maybe he will calm down."

"Didn't you hear what I said? He want's Stacey dead." Rhodes shouted. "And I'm the one that agreed to kill her tonight."

"You can't kill her. She's pregnant with his child, a Salvatore and Liam will loves her. He will regret killing her and the Mayor will win. We can't let that fucker get away with everything. Rhodes he is the reason why human trafficking and every other crime is going on in this world."

"I know my boy but if I don't kill Stacey he will kill everyone else including Stacey. "

"Then let's come up with something, we can even ask Lexie to help us but we can't kill Stacey. The second she dies, everything will go wrong. This wasn't part of the plan." Calum shouted.

"Will it is now." Rhodes left before Calum could stop him.

--------

"Repeat it again." The mayor told his man.

"Sir I have told you a million times, Liam got arrested yesterday because someone stabbed him and called the cops." The man replied.

"The report said it was a girl's voice. right?" Mayor questioned and the man nod his head. "So a wanted criminal who everyone is scared of was arrested because one girl stabbed him in the stomach and called the police and he didn't even try to escape."

"Yes sir."

"Interesting." Mayor said. "Yesterday, I was foolish to celebrate this victory. That son of a bitch made a good move. He manage to fool all of you."

"But sir, didn't you want him behind bars? Sir you even said you willing to give ten million doll--."

"Because I knew no one would ever get Liam arrested." Mayor interrupted him. "Now that Liam is arrested, we must find out his plan. Liam knows jail is his home, no one will ever dare to touch him, not even my people. So we going to have to find a way to get to him."

"How about Stacey?" The man question.

"I don't want to kill her before I find out about Liam's plan. Liam is just nineteen but when he plans something, it never goes wrong. His plan works out perfectly as if he controls all our roles in that plan. The people that he wants to die will die and that's why I have to find out what he is planning." Mayor told him. "And to be honest, I'm so fucking afraid of him now."