Chapter 31*psycho is out*

Third Person's POV.

Kaitlyn frightened eyes looked at Liam, blinking furiously to keep back the tears. She tried her best to wiggle free, but she couldn't loosen the ropes. She kept mumbling, 'please' but Liam kept laughing.

"Are you trying to say something, cousin?" Liam questioned coming closer to her. "I did give you all warnings. I even inform the fucking media just so you can be safe from me but you didn't take my warnings. You thought just because I'm your cousin, I won't hurt you." She kept shaking her head, crying. "Do you want to say something, should I take the tape off?" She nod her head and he removed the duct tape from her mouth.

"Please don't kill me. I'm your cousin, I know you still love me. You always used to look after me. You promise to never hurt me, please Liam." She begged, crying.

"I was a foolish kid, wasn't I?" She shook her head and started crying more.

"I don't know why the pretty girls, always act stupid." Rex mumbled.

"Hey. Not everyone is stupid." Sierra said.

"Since when are you beautiful." Rex asked.

"Rex." Liam looked at Rex, giving him the signal to use the GHB. Rex quickly walked to Sierra.

I hope the fool doesn't use the gamma-hydroxybutyric acid on himself. I promised Sierra I would let her see my brother's murderer before I kill her and she did. At least now she can move on with her life.

Sierra struggled to break free from Rex's hand. The last place she looked at, before she fainted was at Liam. Liam quickly turned away from her. He loves her as much as he loves his big sister. Sierra is the only thing he has left of his brother and everytime he sees her, he remembers the time his brother used to sneak her in the house, just so she could meet Liam.

"Take her away, give her a new identity and make sure she is locked up somewhere, just until everyone is killed." Liam explained to Rex and Kaitlyn kept shouting for help.

"Be careful Liam. I don't want to come to your funeral." Rex picked Sierra up. "I want you to kill that mad Mayor and when this is all over, I might run for the Mayor." Rex laughed leaving with Sierra.

"Do you remember the game we used to play as kids?" Liam asked Kaitlyn and she started screaming for help. "I never lost one game but I know it was because of Code, he always used to let me win. But today, he isn't here so this game will be fair."

"Liam, please." Kaitlyn begged and Liam put all the knives in front of her.

"If you choose the one I love, then I'll do anything you ask." Liam smiled.

"You going to change your mind when I pick one. I don't trust you."

"I'll take a pen and write the one I like. Happy?" He tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Please don't hurt me." She closed her eyes.

"See, I'm writing the name of the one I chose." He took the pen and wrote Paring knife but scratched it out, he wrote Serrated utility knife and shook his head. Finally he looked at Kaitlyn's eyes and decided to choose the karambits knife.

"Did you decide. I'm done." Liam mumbled and Kaitlyn looked at him. "I want to kill your parents next, so the mayor can gather as much man as possible to kill me."

"That one." She looked at the paring knife and Liam touched the karambits.

"You mean, this one?" He questioned and she shook her head.