Chapter 8 (Regrets)

Stacey's POV.

I woke up and my body hurts. My head is about to f*cking split in half. Damn I'm never drinking again. I can't believe I had the most stupid dream ever. Stripping for Liam and sleeping with him that would never happen. I should really stop fantasizing about him and then these stupid dreams would stop.

Wait! if Kaitlyn kicked me out then whose bed I'm I sleeping in ? who's house is this evens.

I ripped my eyes as I turned to my left and saw someone sleeping next to me. Don't tell me. God please don't let this be Liam.

"Aaaaahhh." I yelled and he quickly kicked me out of the bed f*cking a**hole his still the same. I'm definitely dreaming because we can't be sleeping in the same bed.

"Don't you ever shout in my ear again." He turned to look at me on the floor and started laughing. I'm definitely not dreaming. He is always sweet in my dreams his not evil.

"You naked. Put on some close. Damn my poor eyes." I quickly closed my eyes as he got out of bed walking naked.

"Your poor eyes?" He asked laughing "What about mine?" I opened my eyes and looked at myself. Why the hell I'm I naked. I grabbed the blanket on the bed and covered myself.

"You still naked." I shouted at him.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." He walked to one of the drawers and took his phone out.

"Last night?" I asked

"What about last night?" He asked me looking at his phone as if he was waiting for something.

"Did we uhm you know." I couldn't get to say the word because I most definitely don't want the things I did last night to be true.

"No I don't know."

"Did we sleep together?" I quickly looked at the floor because I didn't want to look at him. Please don't tell me everything I thought was a dream definitely happened.

"No we didn't." He said making me relieved "But if you mean did we have s** then yes. I couldn't sleep after because you were f*cking annoying and I had to babysit you."

"So I wasn't dreaming ?" I asked as I got up.

"Do You always dream of me angel ? but last did happen." He didn't even have the guts to face me he was still on his pbone.

"Even the stripping?" I asked making him turn to look at me. I don't know how I should feel. At least his not a stranger.

"Yeah. I would like to chat with you angel but you running late for school."

Dammit I can't believe I forgot about school. At least today is the shortest day of the week.

"I'll take a shower in the guest room and you go to this bathroom." He said as he pointed his finger to the bathroom and walked out.

All I have to do is act like nothing happened last night that should be so easy right?

~~~~~~~

After I took the most quickest shower. I come back to the room to see that Liam was ready.

"You took long." He said folding his arms angry. Does it hurt for him just to be nice for a few minutes.

"What I'm I going to wear ?" I asked ignoring what he just said.

"Here." He handed me blue jeans and a top. Where the f*ck did he even get this ?

"I'm not wearing one if your sl*ts clothes." I took the clothes and threw it on the floor.

"It belonged to my sister." He said turning around "And you were the one acting like a sl*t Last night." He walked out of the door before I could even say anything.

I quickly put his sisters clothes on and ran downstairs. God I'm so hungry when was the last time I ate something.

I saw him starting the car and I quickly got in the front seat of the car where I always sit when I'm with him. I don't even have my books with me. I hope Kaitlyn brings me my books to school, but at least most of my stuff is in my locker.

The whole ride to school none of us spoke to one another even if he tried talking to me I would just ignore him and I know he would beat me if he wasn't late for somewhere.

~~~

"Ain't you coming to class?" I asked as soon as he dropped me to school.

"I'll be there I just have to fetch something quickly." He drove off before I could even thank him. Looks like I'm alone today. No friends, no more annoying Liam until later.

I walked to the lockers and saw Calum standing at the corner of the hall on his phone. I quickly took my notes and other stuff out of my locker and walked to Calum.

"Hi" I waved at Calum trying to talk to him. I hope he isn't rude.

"I can't talk to you, I'm scared of Liam." He quickly took a step back raising his hand to stop me. Is Liam that scary to make everyone not talk to me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered walking away.

"No wait." Calum caught my arm and I quickly turned to look at him "I'm joking Liam isn't that bad. He isn't a monster you know." He asked and to actually think about Liam being a monster I would say he isn't.

"I know." I quickly replied.

"He had many problems when he was growing up. Liam wasn't always like that. He is the nicest guy you will ever meet. If he cares about you he will protect you with his life trust me. He regrets what he couldn't do when h-"
He was telling me about Liam but the funniest part was him saying Liam is the nicest guy. Liam being nice something I wish he was but never will happen.

"You don't have to make excuses for him." I didn't care if I come to talk to him just to thank him but that doesn't mean I have to agree with him.

"What's that?" He asked looking at my neck. That f*cking a**hole.

"Nothing." I answered as I tried covering it up. I can't tell him his brother gave me a hickey that would be so weird.

"It doesn't look nothing to me. Should I take you to the nurse ?" He asked laughing.

"F*ck You." I said ignoring him because I knew he was making a joke out of me. How is he even related to Liam when they are nothing alike.

"So what actually happened to your neck?" He asked but I wasn't going to tell him the truth. I don't know if i was embarrassed, ashamed or scared because Liam may have just used me.

"Mosquito bite." I gave him a smile that was begging him to believe me but he just gave me a weird face.

"Must be a giant mosqui--" The bell ring and I quickly ran to class. I was most definitely not going to stay to be lectured by his brother.

****************

*Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE*