Chapter 17 *He is my Boyfriend*

"What the hell is wrong with you Liam?" I shouted back at him angry. He can't always do whatever he wants.

"What's wrong with me?" He asked laughing as he walked closer to me. "I'm your fucking boyfriend and you don't even answer my call." He continued shouted and taking a threatening step but I walked backwards until I hit the wall on my back.

"You not my boyfriend. You didn't even ask me out and even if you did I would've say NO." I couldn't take his bullying anymore. I was so damn tired of everyone walking all over me.

"NO?" He shouted angry and gave me a smack making me lose my balance. "You so lucky that today is my nineteen birthday and I'm happy because trust me Stacey if you ever speak to me like that again I might just lose it."

"I'm leaving Liam. I'm sick of you and your attitude." I got up and before I could even walk he grabbed my hand.

"You are mine Angel. I don't even need you to agree to be my girlfriend."

"You can't forc--" he grabbed my neck chocking me. "Liam please." I begged him but he just made it harder for me to breath.

"You mine." Liam said and I shook my head as tears were rolling down my cheek. "Say it angel." He commanded me but because I couldn't risk the baby's life I nod my head and he quickly let go of me. I fell on the floor coughing.

"I didn't hear you say it." I looked up at him.

"I'm--Yours." I said and there was a big dangerous evil smirk on his face.

. . . . .

It's been two week since our fight. From that day onwards I promised for the sake of my baby I'll always agree to whatever he says. I grew to love my baby so much even though I didn't want it. Right now, my baby is the only thing that is making me feel alive.

Today is my first checkup. I skipped school but didn't tell Liam because he doesn't even go to school anymore. He says his nineteen and doesn't need this shit. Finally when my name was called this time I was so happy. Last time I was in this same hospital, I wanted an abortion but today I want a checkup to see how my baby is doing. I love my baby so much right now. I don't even know how it is possible for a little baby to have so much affect on you.

As soon as the doctor finished the checkup for me I was actually happy I went. I quickly  went straight home, so happy. My baby is healthy and that's the best news I heard in so many  years. If it's a girl I'll probably name her Lucy. My baby sister, I missed her so much. I miss my whole family so much.

I entered the room and I quickly went upstairs. I could hear Liam call me but I was just too happy to argue with him today.

"Angel." Liam shouted opening my door. I quickly got out if the bed. "Where the fuck were you all day?"

"At school." I can't believe he always acts like he owns me. Just because I told him I'm  his, doesn't mean I meant it. I only did it for the baby's sake.

"LIAR." He shouted taking a step closer to me. "I went to see if you have been a good girl at school and you know what I got?" He asked and before I answered he continued. "A fucking surprise." I knew he was mad. I even noticed that his eyes were no more black. They were blue, he wasn't wearing contacts anymore.

"I can explain Liam. I went out with a friend becaus--" Liam laughed angry making me stop talking. His jaw was clenched everything about him was just making me scared at this moment.