5

Kyu look through The Huniebee while I was driving to find something to eat. Walking at the park and playing tennis was hard to do when I didn't eat breakfast or lunch.

Kyu: Tiffany is busy, so we have no one at the time being. Looks like we going into it blind.

"Ugh, I'm dying for something sweet."

Kyu put on a sadistic smile as I look at her. She spreads her legs apart.

Kyu: Come eat all this delicious sugary goodness, playa.

"I'll pass. Ohhh The Nutmeg cafe!"

I parked my car and got out. I entered the café and the smell of coffee grinds, chocolate, and bakery goodness made me salivate. Possibilities were endless.

I ordered a couple of brownies and an apple juice. I got Kyu a piece of cake and soda. We got our food from a cute and tired blue haired girl that wore a long grey sweater and sat down.

Kyu moan after every bite of cake, getting more loud with every bite and making me uncomfortable every second.

Kyu: Soooo goos! If this food was a chick, I'd would fuck it's brains out.

I rolled my eyes, taking a bite out of my brownie. I looked at the counter and saw a lovely lady getting an order.

The woman had on a light blue dress, hugging her features tight. Her skin was like chocolate milk and her curly hair flow to her neck. She wore a white scarf along with white glove and white knee high boot.

She look like a Flight Attendant. Very sexy.

Flight Attendant: Um excuse me miss?

Barista: Yeah?

Flight Attendant: I've been here for a while now. I'm still waiting to be helped.

Barista: Oh… yeeeeaaahhh. So my shift just ended. I'm pretty much out the door already. I think someone else should be in any minute.

Flight Attendant: I'm just looking to get a cappuccino. It only takes a second.

Barista: I meeeeaann… it's more than a second. Soooooo….

Flight Attendant: Are you serious?

Barista: I should have left over fifteen minutes ago, okay? I'm done!

The blue haired Barista stormed out while the customer was pissed.

Flight Attendant: Wow...okay?

I went over with a plan to Kyu and walked over to the cutie in blue.

"Customer service these days, am I right?"

The Flight Attendant turn to me while Kyu went behind the counter, making the cappuccino.

Flight Attendant: I know right!? It's ridiculous. I mean really, is a cup of coffee so much to ask? [Mocking] Soooo sorry to inconvenience you.

(Con't) Have you been waiting here long too?

I looked into her eyes. They were beautiful.

"Yeah, but it's okay because I've had you to admire while I wait."

Damn, that was smooth AF. Maybe my confidence was finally getting a hold of itself. It put a smile on The Attendant's face.

Flight Attendant: Is that the case? I'm glad I could be of service. I have to give you credit though, that's pretty brave. You don't hear that often enough.

 You don't hear that often enough

She was right. I was pretty brave to come up to her like that. Kyu's experiment might work.

Kyu gave her cappuccino and gave me one as well and wish us a good evening.

Flight Attendant: You caught me in a good mood. I don't normally don't give in this easily. So consider yourself lucky. My name is Lola.

"Nice to meet you, Lola. I'm..."

My eyes caught Kyu holding up a sign that said, "Change my name."

"Nick."

Lola: Nice to meet you, Nick. I wish we can go to a quieter place. I want to hear more about how attractive I am.

I smirked as I know a place that can compare to her beauty.

"I know a good place in town."

💜💜💜

Lola and I return from our date at The Scenic Outlook.

Lola Rembrite (What a badass last name) works at American Airlines, traveling around the world. I'm kinda jealous because I want to travel the world.

She wants to be a entrepreneur, expand her business world-wide and says she's great at tennis. I may give request a match against her.

Lola: I had a great time with you tonight. Hit me up when I'm in town. Later, cutie.

Lola seductively walked out of the café. Hate to tell her goodbye, but love to watch her leave.

Kyu: Mmm, mmm! I love me some chocolate. I'll have a tall glass of whatever she's serving, am I right?

"Ohhh yeah."

Kyu: Anyway, I feel like partying. Let's go to the club.

"Uhhh, ugh. I'm not a club person."

Kyu: Oh suck it up. Drinks on me..."

"You're not even real. How can you pay for drinks? Are you even old enough for the club?"

Kyu: I'm roughly three hundred and eighty four years old.

Whaaaaat? 384?