8

I drove to the beach, where The Huniebee semt me and got out of the car. Kyu struggle to get out after pleasuring herself in the car over Aiko.

I like Aiko and asian girls. But not that much.

Kyu: Whew. I need to change.

The Love Fairy changed her outfit out in public. I was lost of words. A naked fairy was beside me.

"KYU, IS YOU OUT YOUR MIND!"

People turn to me, giving me looks. Kyu wink and spit out her tongue.

Kyu: Remember, I'm invisible to everyone but you.

"Ugh, put some fucking clothes on and lets go."

I quickly went in the changing room and came out wearing swimming trunks. Kyu wore a short green leaf top and leaf panties with long green sleeves and green knee high heels.

She had on a flower headband on her head with her pink hair in long pigtails. She look really beautiful in it.

We walk in the sand. Kyu kept her eyes on my body.

Kyu: How do you deal with no abs? You don't have any packs.

"Abs ain't everything. By the way, you're one to talk."

Kyu: [Gasp] y-you're kinda right. I'm kinda chubbin up.

"I'm not talking about that. I saw your chest and trust me, you're flatter than a plane strip. Flat as a pancake."

Kyu started to tear up.

Kyu: First, you call me fat and now, you make fun of A cups. How dare you. Not everyone can be like Kyanna.

"And everyone can be Abby McAbs. I'm sorry about making fun of your chest."

Kyu: and calling me fat?

"I didn't call you fat."

I went to go buy drinks for us at the sack. I glance at a blonde haired woman who look like she's in her mid 30s wearing a purple bikini set and had a pair of breast that can rival Kyanna's.

The Yoga Instructor was with her, both of them standing by the dressing room. She didn't look very happy at her friend.

Beli: Are you serious?

???: Ohhh come on! Just try it on! It's going to look sooooo cute.

Beli: Try what on?

???: Come on! I saw it and I immediately thought of you. You're going to love it. I promise.

Beli: Oh my… uggghhh… alright. Just… make sure nobody else is around.

???: Yeah, sure, the coast is clear.

I gotten the drinks from the bartender and look back at the two ladies. The Instructor walked out in a yellow bikini.

Her figure was amazing. The bikini top said "With Love" with a leaf in the O. She wasn't happy. Her friend was happy.

Beli: Jess, I can't wear this!

Jess: What are you talking about? You look cute.

Beli: Cute?!

Jess: Ohhh, stop. There's nothing wrong with a little skin. You can't keep all that boob to yourself hun. It's not fair to the rest of the world.

Beli: The world will be just fine without my… boobs

Jess: Yeah but, I won't. Besides it wasn't cheap, sooo, you're stuck with it. So come on, let's go!

Beli: I am NOT going anywhere in this! I'm changing back.

Jess: You are impossible...

Beli does look really cute in her outfit. But she was right. The world is just fine without her boobs out. The world is still spinning without me having abs.

Kyu was slurping her drink next to me. She notice that I was staring at Beli. Funny thing, I was the same thing when I saw Nikki.

Kyu: Enjoying the view. Quick, now's your chance. Before she goes to change just say something. Anything!

Anything, right? How about gaggleflex? Heard it in a anime abridged show. Nice advice, Kyu. Say anything...

I walked up the Yoga Instructor with nervousness in my gut. Once again, I swallow it down. She was getting back in the dressing room.

"Hey, wait up."

Beli: Huh? Ohhh, jeez. Hi, sorry, ummmmm, I'm so embarrassed right now.

(Con't) My friend made me put this stupid thing on, sorry. One second, let me go change.

"Your friend has good taste. That bikini was destined for you."

Beli: Really? No. You think so?

Her eyes stared at me and my heart was melted. I couldn't help but smile. The sun glisten her skin. Her short hair and her voice.

Beli: I don't know. It's a little revealing. Don't you think?

"Like what? Adorable? Too late?"

The Yoga Instructor blushed. She seem to be relaxed now.

Beli: Shut up. You know what I mean. Hmmm… well, I guess it's not that bad…I mean, if you're really saying you like it…

(Con't) Oh, and, hi. The person inside of the bikini you're talking to. Her name is Beli.

Beli...It was a beautiful name for a gorgeous woman.

"Pleasure to meet you, Beli. I'm Nicolas."

Usually I would vomit in my mouth for saying my first name. But around Beli, I didn't feel that way.

Beli: I was suppose to do some poses.

"Are you a model? You got a photoshoot to do?"

Beli: [Laughs] No, silly. I'm a Yoga Instructor. I just do poses to clear my head and go away from the hustle and the bustle.

"That sounds peaceful. Care if...I join you?"

Beli: Haha, sure. I would like that.

"Awesome. Hopefully I look good."

Beli: You will, Nic.

The two of us walked through the beach till we found a good spot. We did some yoga poses. Beli was blissful as she was relaxed and balanced.

Me on the other hand, I was struggling to stay still on one foot.

Beli Lapran loves yoga, nature, inner peace. She visit the park, the botanical gardens, anything to unwind and find peace. She could teach me a thing or two.

Beli: I had a great time. You had some trouble.

"Yeah I did. Maybe you can give me some pointers to better my form."

Beli: I-I would love to. I won't be wearing this everytime.

"Doesn't matter what outfit you're in. I would like more time with you."

She blushed, matching her fuchsia eyes.

Beli: You're quite the charmer. I would like to get to know you better. I'll see you in the morning. Until next time.

I was couldn't stop thinking about Beli. Her eyes, her lifestyle, her soft voice, curves...

Kyu: Earth to Nicky? Hello?

I came back to reality and saw Kyu in front of me.

Kyu: You've been staring into space for seven minutes. I've even flashed my tits at you. I've never seen you like this.

She never seen me lovestuck before? I was like this yesterday with Nik...oh no. This is bad...

Kyu: Anyway, this calls for a celebration. We're going to The Bar.

I'm going to need a drink after my realization.