27

Opening my eyes, things were blurry. The last thing I remember was...haha, don't call me crazy, but I had a alien for a friend.

Celeste: You're awake. Your energy was low, causing you to faint.

It's real. It's really real. Right in front of me was an alien.

"Wh-wh-wh-wha-"

The Alien slap me before I can pass out again.

Celeste: Is all that come out of your mouth is the word what?

"Well...no. I'm just a mix of emotions."

Celeste: I see. If it makes you feel better, you look cute when you look shock.

"Oh, th-thanks."

Celeste was cute herself. Blue skin, light blue horns, white shoulder length hair and those orange eyes that stare at me earlier. Her curvy feature would put Beli down and her breast would shut Kyanna's down, especially in that white and blue latex outfit.

I may be the first human to be attracted to an alien. I fucked a fairy and a cat. When in Rome...

"You're cute too."

Celeste widen her eyes, a tint of red appear on her cheek.

Celeste: Y-you think I'm cute?

"Yes, I do."

Celeste: W-w-well...your eyes was looking at my two massive globes of fat that humans call breasts.

"Uhhh, was I? I'm very sorry."

Celeste: It's okay. But if we continue to be friends and potential lovers, I must learn your name since you learn mine.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Nicolas, but I go by Nicky."

Celeste: Hello Nicolas, but I go by Nicky. As you know, but may have forgot when you collapse, I'm Celeste. Celeste Luvendass of Tendricide

"Nice to meet you, Celeste, Celeste Luvendass of Tendricide. A cute name for a cute girl-alien."

Once again, her cheeks turn red, release a tiny giggle.

"Why are you on Earth? It's not for an invasion, right?"

Celeste: No, I'm not here to invade your planet. Not yet.

"What?!"

Celeste: [Laughing] I believe I was joking around with you, Nicolas. You should've seen your face.

(Con't) I was finishing a fight until my ship's engine was damaged and I had to land in the nearest planet which was Earth. I needed the gear you were going to throw into the sea.

(Con't) Why were you out on the beach at this time of night? I perform a scan on your body and your sleep pattern shows you would prepare for your daily slumber.

"I appreciate you not performing scans without my permission. Um, I'll answer that question in a better place."

Celeste seem a little taken back from what I said.

Celeste: Does my ship not meet your expectations?

"Uh, no. It's not that. I thought you would like to go on a date. Somewhere that is enjoyable."

Celeste: Hmmm...Alright. I wonder what outfit I shall wear.

 I wonder what outfit I shall wear