Valentine's Day

Ricky and Lil Dicky finish off another shot as they wait for their food. Their best bud, Nicky was working 2nd shift at his job.

Dicky: You're telling me that Angelica is having Girl's Night Out instead of giving you those sweet sugar walls?

Ricky: Yeah man.

Dicky: On Valentine's Day?

Ricky: Yes.

Dicky: Do you not see the problem?

Ricky: Not really?

Dicky: Your snake should be going in and out in 'Gelica's barrel. That's the Valentine's Day rule.

The Realtor snicker at the Rapper's comment. That rule does not exist.

Ricky: That rule is stupid. Plus I gave her snatch the wet work for the past couple of days. It's still recovering.

Dicky: Well, at least you got some. I wish Nicky was able to join us.

Ricky wish his high school best friend was enjoying a good time from work. But there is a secret about why he rather work or stay home on this specific day.

There's history that cause the Maintenance man not to forget.

Ricky: David, what I'm about to share with you is something really serious that Nicky never repeat to anyone. Not even his best friends. You promise not to tell him that I told you this?

Dicky: I hate hiding things from him. But...okay.

Ricky: Nicky hates Valentine's Day.

Dicky: Why? I mean I get it because he's single.

Ricky: Even though he was with Natasha, he wouldn't celebrate it with her. He just hates it.

I would know. I was there.

❤❤❤

High School
Valentine's Day 2009
Sophomore Year

It was morning when my annoying alarm clock went off. Why can't school start at 10. That's why kids fall asleep in class.

Stretching, I stepped out of bed and washed up to prepare for school. After putting on my clothes, I went to my desk.

There it was. A red envelope that contains 4 and a quarter years of my feelings for this lovely lady I been lucky to be close to.

Next to the letter was a picture of me, my crush aka my best friend and my other best friend.

Dad: Nicky, hurry up! Breakfast is ready!

"Coming dad!"

I took the letter along with my homework, books, and other crap into my bookbag and made my way upstairs.

After eating breakfast, dad drove me to the school. Walking inside the building, preparing for the day I have plan.

Inside were the students talking amongst their friends and peers before the bell rings. Sliding past the kids, I made it to cafeteria and saw one of my best friends sitting at a table.

Best Friend: Yo Nick!

"What's up Dez!"

Desmond was the first guy that became my friend when I moved to North Carolina. We would hangout when our parents would come over, have cookouts, etc.

Dez was tall, muscular, small dreads, the coolest beard that's he's been working since last year.

He was the top Running Back on the football team and in the district and if he keeps this up, he'll have the top schools coming after him.