Bonus?

According to legends passed down from ages long past...

An era of darkness and destruction draws near...

Deep within the endless sea of stars, stirs an anciemt evil forgotten by time...

The Nymphojinn: Spirits of limitless lechery lying dormant in the cosmos, awoken only once every ten thousand years by a cosmic super-period of unspeakable PMS.

With symptoms so severe and desire so destructive, entire galaxies have been consumed by the chaos.

It is said that only a hero of unparalleled prowess, can overcome the insatiable lust of the demonic pair and return them peacefully to a satisfied slumber

As the dreaded day looms upon an unsuspecting world, no such savior has risen to stand against the treat and Earth is left defenseless against certain doom.

Until now...

❤❤❤

It's been a year and a half since the two met until today. Outside the Nutmeg Café, Kyu finish telling a legend to her former cilent, Nicky.

After taking in what the Love Fairy told him, the man finish off the extreme super triple shot chocolate vanilla mega mocha cappuccino espresso.

"Cool fanfiction bro."

Kyu: I'm telling the truth, Nicky!

"Sure you are. It's going to be a great fanfic, Kyu. I've been reading this one story where a girl name Nikki is searching for love, dating multiple guys. My favorite is this shy guy named Nicky. He's a Barista."

MEANWHILE...in a different universe

Fanfictions Author, Russlonzo Bucx stop writing as he sense something wrong. His brother walked into the room, looking at the Writer's face.

Bro: You good, Russ?

"No. I have this weird feeling...like I need to bitch slap a bitch."

❤❤❤

The Love Fairy sighed as the point didn't go across.

Kyu: The Nymphojinn aren't a joke. If no one stops them, Earth is royally fucked.

"They're not real, Kyu."

Kyu: Ughh! You've fucked a cat girl, a fairy, [Spoilers because we're not done uploading chapters]...and this is a problem?

As Nicky was being oblivious, the ground starts to shake. The people of whatyoucallthiscity begin to panic, running away in mass hysteria, cars crashing into poles, building and other cars.

Looking up at Kyu, the former cilent saw one of her bangs of pink hair was moving.

"You're not moving your hair are you?"

Kyu: You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Getting up from his seat, the man looked out to the chaotic scene going on like a spaceship landed in the street, looking for the time stone.

"Oh shit."

A blue alien and red alien floated down onto the street.

Blue Alien: Attention Earth. We were to fuck this planet up!

Red Alien: Yeah, fuck it up, bitch.

Blue Alien: Where is your champion?

Kyu stood up on the table her and Nicky was at, knocking over their cups