10

It's been two weeks since I've been on Kyu's quest of being The Ultimate Lover.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I wake up early to train with Beli on yoga. Tuesday and Thursday, I go train with Kyanna.

Audrey is usually a pain in the ass Lola is barely around and I feel like she's rather be somewhere else. But it's a slow process in coming around to her good side.

Aiko is great and fun woman. Finally went on that coffee date with Tiffany Maye. She's like a woman I would fall for if we met in school. She's a sweet girl.

I'm falling for Beli, Kyanna, and Nikki. My heart just pumps when they smile, they laugh, they look at me when their lovely eyes.

It's like I'm walking through a garden of happiness.

With each woman, I love learning more about them. They love picking at my brain.

Some questions I found myself telling the truth and others I flubbed because I didn't want them to lose interest.

Tiffany: Do you believe in extraterrestrial stuff? You know, like aliens and that?

Well it's difficult to say. I do believe that we're not alone in the universe. But I also believe it's just a conspiracy.

"I believe it when I see it."

Kyanna: This is kind of a serious question, but, what are your thoughts on unplanned pregnancies?

Kind of serious? It's pretty serious. I believe that people have choices on what to do about a unplanned pregnancy. The future mother and father to talk about it. Including the mother.

"I think it should be left up to the potential mother to decide."

Lola: What do you see yourself doing in ten or fifteen years?

Probably working at my current retail job, cleaning shit, throwing away trash and having less patience then usual. All for money.

"Still working my ass off to get what I want"

Aiko: What's your most fucked up sexual fantasy?

Where to begin? This question took me a while to think about. There's something about being dominated tickles my fancy.

"I want to be chained to the bed and dominated"

Knowing Aiko, it's her favourite answer.

Audrey: What are you supposed to do when you're bored?

"You get fucked up on drugs, duh."

WHAT! No the fuck I don't! Why would I say such thing! I don't do drugs. Never have.

What's with her and drugs, alcohol, or whatever.

Beli: What does happiness mean to you?

Happiness means if I can spend my life with you, that's fine by me. But that sounds too cringy.

"I'm just happy to be alive at all."

Jessie: Do you have any dark secrets you are keeping from me?

I'm a character of a weird story, created by an average guy that writes fanfiction about a PC video game called Huniepop along with other video games and wrestling Fanfictions because he doesn't have friends or a girlfriend and writing fanfictions helps him escape the cruel world he lives in.

He needs help. Help him! Please help him!

"My lips are sealed."

Aiko: So honestly, how many chicks are you seeing right now?