The End

A month later

Band: YOU'RE DOING WHAT?!?!

"I'm leaving the band."

Felix: B-b-b-b-but you're the vocals. How can you just leave?

"Because I'm going to be busy, so I won't be able come to practice."

Cassie: The hell? How busy can you be?

"I quit my job."

Band: YOU WHAT?!

After a month pass, I had to do some thinking about what to do in my life, I made some changes. Starting with A Nightmare at Midnight in the studio.

Cassie: Where? Why?

"Why: I hate my job. Where as in my new job: I'm applied at Happy Post. It's where I deliver packages. I don't have to deal with people except on deliveries.

Cassie: Well, that's good. It's going to be hard not seeing your miserable face in the break room.

Brett: It's going to be hard without you with, Nick.

"You don't need me. Felix did a great job at vocals at the radio event. He's going to do great with you two."

Ricky's little brother smiled when I said that. But it went away. I didn't want to leave. But between the new job and this, I didn't want to be a burden.

What I do know is that the three of them were going to be happy in a couple of minutes.

I can hear the footsteps get closer. Brett, Felix, and Cassie's eyes gleam with joy.

 Brett, Felix, and Cassie's eyes gleam with joy

Brett: Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je

Brett and Felix: Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je

Brett, Felix, and Cassie: Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je-Je...JESSE RUTHERFORD FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD!

Jeese: Hello. Gee man, you were right. They would freak out.

Cassie: Nicky, you know him?

"No. He was riding in the same elevator I was in."

Jesse: He told me that you all are fans of The Neighbourhood. Even did some covers.

[Con't] I heard you all sing on the radio and ya'll were awesome. The band needs an opener for our European tour and I was wondering if-

Band: YES!

Jesse smiled at the unison answer.

Jeese: Awesome. I'll bring the guys up here and we'll talk about arrangements, okay? I'll be back.

The leader singer of my favorite band left the studio. When I turn back to the group, they were so happy. They were going to open for The Neighbourhood and travel around Europe.