29

It been a week since Beli went to Canada and I met Celeste and Venus.

The time I spend with the Alien Bounty Hunter, I continue to like her even more. Her knowledge about the Solar System was awesome. She would tell me stories of her adventures on each planet.

I took her into a Planetary and everywhere we go, that smile, that cute smile cause my heart to skip a beat.

Celeste loves fruit and candy. I gave her a piece of peppermint and she loves them. I brought her a couple of bags.

Celeste: I think I may have a sugar addiction...

She ate all those peppermints within an hour.

"You think?"

I even sing some songs while we watch the stars. She told me that she loved my voice.

Venus liked how I turn my behavior 180. After the day I push my problems at her, I took her to the Botanical Gardens as the flowers were taken their last stand against the incoming cold winter air.

Venus: Well, it's not exactly home, but it is pretty here.

"You should see it in the spring time. It's like a colorful field like a rainbow meadow."

Then, I took her to Breakfast & Booze at the Bar & Lounge. Ricky and I got in each other's face.

Ricky: You took my Pac-Man record. I shall take yours this year.

"Aww, you still crying over that. Don't worry, your tears shall sweeten my syrup as I beat you and everyone else."

???: That's mighty big words coming from you.

The two of us turn to see Kyanna beside us.

"You're joining in, Kyanna?"

Kyanna: Heck yeah! You know I like competitions and I don't plan on losing.

"We'll see about that."

Venus walked over to the three of us. Kyanna saw the way how the Goddess looked at me.

Kyanna: Nice to see you and her. Are you two...

Venus: We-

"No. She's a friend visiting."

The Goddess of Love went to talk, but a lovely scent sneak into her nose.

Venus: What is that delicious smell?

"That I believe is pancakes."

Venus: Pa-pa-pancakes? I want pancakes now.

I drop her name on the competition form and we went taking our seats.

The contest started and the battle went on. Ricky stopped at 3 plates as he foolishly ate a big breakfast. Kyanna ended with 5 plates and I broke my old record of 6 plates with 9 plates.

Venus on the other hand, ate 20 plates like it's was nothing. It's truly unfair because she's a God.

Ricky: [Picks his head off the plate of syrup] That's incredible. [His head falls back down on the plate.

Venus was the undisputed winner of the pancake eating contest, earning a gold ribbon. I received a silver ribbon and Kyanna receive bronze.

We were chilling at a table, letting our bodies digest the buttery stacks of flapjacks.

Kyanna: [Staring at Venus] How did you do it?

Venus: It's the perks on-

"Having an iron stomach."