15

The Lord of Mordor sees all

The Lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. A great eye, lidless, wreathed in flame.

Kyu: Nicky...Nicky...Hey bitch!

"Kyu? What do you want?"

I open my eyes from my slumber. My forehead was stinging from being flicked on by the pestering Love Fairy.

What I saw was something out of the ordinary. Something mysterious. Something I didn't want to see first thing in the fucking morning!

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Momo woke up on top of me, seeing what was going on

❤❤❤

Kyu: You gotta admit that was funny.

"A: No it wasn't. 2: Did you not think of Momo's feelings. Thanks to you, she's hiding in my closet!"

Kyu: Oh quit getting your man panties in a bunch. It was just a prank.

I drop my spoon in my bowl of cereal and let out a laugh that started to get louder. My right eye twitched at the sight of the Love Fairy.

"A prank is having a bucket of water on top of a slightly open door and the water falling on me and my clothes. What you did was uncalled for."

Kyu rolled her eyes at me like what she did was nothing to berated. Spreading Momo buttcheeks while she was sleeping and in my face.

This wasn't the only time I've been a victim to the fairy's antics. Apparently, I'm not the only one.

Momo: I'm sorry, Master. You were sleeping and Kyu said it was just for fun and you wouldn't be mad.

That was when Kyu made Momo rub herself and one drop made it in my mouth and all day I couldn't get that taste out.

"There's reprecussions to your actions. You just don't know anything about that, do ya?"

Kyu: Blah, blah, blah, dad. Anyway, I wanted to say I'm proud of you, Nicky.

I went to continue on my rant, even more mad when she ignore what I said. But I stop talking.

Kyu: For over a month, you been talking to females with more confidence since the first time you and I met. Now, you're a ladies man. Even got more pussy than you can handle.

(Con't) Keep this up and you'll be the second person that I've been with to be the Ultimate Lover.

"What happened to first one?"

Kyu: He got married to a one of his crushes and lives a happy life. Anyway, I gotta go visit my boss. Later.

The Love Fairy had a point. Last month I was a wreck when I was talking Kyu when we first met at the Bar. Now, my confidence was better and ever since I was with Natasha, I was happy.