18

The glass ceiling was a sweet touch to the room. A romantic night under the stars or just want to look at night sky while trying to go to sleep.

It works for the night. The day though...it doesn't feel good.

Luckly, the room had metal blinds on the outside to cover during the day ao whoever is inside sleeping doesn't get sunburn.

I made adjust late last night while Nikki was sleeping. Go me.

I open my eyes. My arms wrapped around Nikki's naked body. Revealing her ravishing blue eyes, she smile.

Nikki: Last night...was wonderful. Thank you

"You're very welcome. I'm going to pick up breakfast."

Nikki and I lock lips before I got out of the air. Picking up my clothes, I head towards the door.

Nikki: Nicky...

I turn to the blue haired beauty.

Nikki: I...I love you too.

A smile formed and my heart beat slowly. I walked out, blushing like crazy. Thank goodness for my dark skin. You could barely see it.

After picking up breakfast, I made a quick stop to the Farmer's Market, picking up some fruit and vegetables. Tonight will be my homemade date with Kyanna.

After breakfast, Nikki and I parted way. We kissed goodbye and I shut off our game room and took out the trash.

I sent Ricky a picture of the new top score of Pac-Man.

Ricky: SON OF A BITCH! IT TOOK ME 8 YEARS TO BRAG ABOUT IT! 8 YEARS!!!

Hahaha. I finally beat it.

❤❤❤

I can't believe that we're so close to the day A Nightmare at Midnight will perform live.

I was in charge with finding a song to sing there. All of our songs are okay. But we need a song that can raise some hears.

Brett: Oi, Nick. Thinking of something, bud?

"Trying to write a new song. I just can't think of anything."

Cassie: Just don't think too hard. You have a perfect song within you. Remember, we can use 2 of our songs. I believe in you.

Felix: Yeah, man. We will be okay if we don't have a record deal. We'll be one of those bands that get successful, break up, one of us will be famous by themselves, and then a reunion tour, but we hate each other for the lies we told against one another.

We look at Ricky's brother after his ramble.

Felix: I'm just saying...

"I gotta go. Hopefully something comes to mind."

I walk out of Felix's home, heading to the apartment. It was a good walk, so I didn't bother driving. I needed something to inspire a song that get the ears of our fans and even people.

Writing songs is hard when you're not covering them. I am in a total funk and I need a something to clear my mind.

I went in the building, walked up the roof and start to do some yoga poses.

My mind was cleared from the stress. My body was at ease and at the level of recovery.

Recovery...Recover...And if I recover.

Yes! I got it. I ran to my apartment room, writing the lyrics down on paper. Reading them and singing in my head, I got the song that will get us to the top! Maybe...