19

This was the beginning. This is how it started...

Kyu: Nicky. You are so close from completing our mission. I told you before and I'll tell you again. I'm very proud of you. It's hard to see you grow up. But, you're truly a man. It's all thanks to me.

(Con't) But I need to know. Fairies: Better than human girls? Am I right or am I right? Nicky? Nicky? Nicky, are you still in bed. It's noon?!

Ugh, everything hurts. I laid in bed for the day. I felt terrible. I felt like I was in the clutches of a fire demon.

I'm hotter than a devil with a fever, wearing a leather and a beater
and a sweater while eating a jalapeno fajita.

It was my annual fever.

Kyu: Nicky, are you okay?

I barely open my eyes, looking at the pink haired Fairy. It hurt to talk with my throat burning like I drank a bottle of hot sauce. Multiple bottles.

I shook my head as a response. Kyu put the back of her hand on my head.

Kyu: Oh damn! You're hot.

Wow, I'm that hot? I knew it. Oh, I'm hot as in sick. Well, it made me chuckle a little. It hurts to laugh

Kyu: Oh no. Tonight was suppose to be Beli's date. You can't like that. Don't worry, Nicky. Nurse Kyu is here.

The Love Fairy's outfit changed into a nurse outfit

The Love Fairy's outfit changed into a nurse outfit. Skin tight white dress with the health cross on her left breast, showing her cleavage. To top it off, a small cap with the hospital insignia on it.

Kyu: I'm going to take care of my #1 cilent.

The door open and Momo walked beside Kyu, her head tilt sideways.

Momo: What's wrong with Master?

Kyu: He's sick and we need to help him.

Momo: Oh, no. Don't worry, Master. We will make you feel better.

Aww. Two people are help me through this. I'm very proud. I would cry if my tears wouldn't feel like molten lava.

This sucks because I had to go to work and after, I would've help the band with putting poster up for the upcoming radio event. Plus, my date with Beli.

I just hope I didn't disappoint them. Except for my job.

❤❤❤

Ricky's House
3 hours later

Ricky: HE WHAT?!?!

Cassie: He called out. Nicky doesn't really call out often.

Ricky paced around his table, pondering on what was made his best friend call out from his job. He sent him text messages and it's been three hours.