28

Opening my eyes and letting out a yawn, I glance at the clock, seeing it was 12:10. I don't usually oversleep, but after being out all day, barely getting to eat since breakfast and being out to 2 in the morning would cause it.

Getting out of bed, I took a shower and wash up the morningness off. I got on my jeans and long sleeve on as the cool weather was hitting the city.

When I open the door...

???: Hi...Nicky.

There was her. The same pink pigtail hair. Those green eyes. That pink and white lingerie show her pink panties. The beautiful translucent butterfly-like wings. Finally, that flat ass chest.

I had a emotionless expression, but I think Kyu can tell I'm still angry at her.

Kyu: Listen Nic-

"What are you doing here? I told you I don't want to see you again. Now get out."

Kyu: Listen bitch! I'm here on business and-

"BUSINESS! I had it with your business. Maybe if it wasn't for your "business", Beli wouldn't have to go to Canada. She would be with me. If it wasn't for your "business", I wouldn't be have to be that douchebag that breaks women's hearts. So take your business and shov-"

I was going back into my room until my face met up with a pair of breast. Even though I enjoyed it, it was best that I back up before whoever the lady was finds out I graduated from the Harvey Weinstein's School of Sexually Harassment.

My eye stared at the most beautiful woman I seen in forever. I know what you saying: What about Beli, Nikki, Kyanna, Celeste? Just something about her would take my breath away right now.

The woman was a little taller than me, like 2 inches, wearing a maroon and white Greek-Roman robe. Wearing a gold wreath on her mint green hair than lengthen to her wide thighs, matching with her green eyes.

This gorgeous woman stood in front of me. I guess this is a way for Kyu to make up for screwing with my life. First impression are important. I had something to perfect thing to say.

"Kyu, the fuck is this bitch?"

???: This...is the one?

Kyu: [Sigh] That's the guy.

???: H-how is that possible? I don't understand...

Kyu: I know. Believe me, I know. I'm just as surprised as you are, but that's him.

"Okay, I get it. You're ignoring me. You two can continue this conversation out of my home and out the rest of my life."

???: Riiiight...I'll handle this one. Go out and have fun in the city.

Kyu: Yes, ma'am. Have fun, Nicky.

The Love Fairy walk towards the door, exiting my home.

"Kyu, take your bullshit out!"

The door slam shut, leaving me with the mysterious woman. Headaches. She's giving me...headaches!

"Listen. Whatever she has you doing, don't. Now, please leave or I wil-"

The woman squish my cheeks and lips. Then, she raised me up off the floor. Who and what the hell is she?

???: Soooo...you're good with woman, are you?

I would answer if she wasn't pinching my lips.

"[Noises]"

???: Oh yeah, that's right. I had to shut your rude self up. I read several impressive reports from Kyu. Reports that have me very...