12

Beli: This place is so peaceful and beautiful.

"Just like you."

Beli: Oh, Nicolas. You always know how to keep a smile on my face.

"I can say the same thing about you."

Beli and I finish our walk at The Botanical Gardens after an hour of yoga.

It was then that I learn that Beli has a problem about temptations. I offer her a hot dog and she didn't, which was okay. Maybe she wants to watch her weight and eat something better.

Then, after a few seconds, she wants it. It's like she was trying to talk herself out of something bad, but loses and does it.

It's...kinda cute. She takes a bite and it's like ecstasy

Beli: Oh, god. I'm so weak... Mmm, but it's soooo good.

"You're not weak. Sometimes something bad can be good. As long as you stay balanced.

Beli: Thanks Nick. Um, is it wrong?

"Is what wrong?"

Beli: That I want to...

We start to lean closer to each other, our lips meeting. My heart is beating like a drum as we continue, but Beli quickly snatch herself back to reality.

Beli: Oh, my. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me.

"Don't worry. I'm not complaining."

Beli: I gotta go to class. Take care out there, okay?

"You too, gorgeous."

Beli walked away while I sat down looking at the flowers in front of me.

On the left were purple leather flowers, in the middle were blue hydrangeas and Black-eyed Susan Sunflowers.

A row of flowers reminding me of three ladies. I sighed as I try to think about the situation I was in. I need to go for a walk.

❤❤❤

After walking back to Vinnie's Restaurant, I picked my car keys from Joey and drove to Dawnwood Park.

As I walk thinking, how about I share my answers to the girl's question.

Beli: What are your feelings about true love?

True love is strange. I once believe in it and then I stopped because I thought maybe I'm not ready for it. But there's someone out there for someone. It takes patience.

"I believe there is one special person out there for everyone.

Beli: Ummm, funny question, but, how do you feel about girls shaving... down there?

Audrey: Do you prefer girls that shave their shit?

Before you ask, Audrey's carpet doesn't match the drapes. You know when she had red hair.

Anyway, I don't mind hair down there. But as long as it's trim. My lawn is trim (Well, now it is), not long or no hair. It's her decision though.

But to keep the girls happy...

"[To Beli] Honestly, I prefer the natural look."

"[To Audrey] Yeah, pubic hair is gross."

Audrey: So, what's your go-to position?

Jessie: What is your absolute favorite sex position?

I don't have a go-to or favorite sex position. I just go with the flow. But..