ll੯ll Has Survived And Is In Love

There weren't enough curses for me to utter or yell as I stood before a chestnut door with emerald walls and white lining, pressing the doorbell for the millionth times for someone to open up. I debated whether to simply leave or to kick the door and scream, though it was a bit exaggerated. But with what has happened so far, it was the least of my worries. I feared I'll be locked in my bedroom til my marriage day because of Greysan.

After the tonguing lashing given by my parents, back to back, and my sister, whom was enraging them further, the food hadn't sat well me so I excused myself from them. The words I heard for excusing myself weren't as harsh. It was nothing new but I had left them and almost a block down I met Aria also turning to head back for the day.

Usually her family was always on business; her parents' were lawyers and spent the most of their time in the courtroom defending notorious criminals from around the nation. Even though it was almost like an unwritten law for us with Sikh blood to attend no matter what, they on the other hand did not care as much for religion. Aria's oldest brother was in Law school and did little to care for family time. For us two, we felt more at home with friends than anyone, and though I felt awful for her to be alone in a mansion of solemn, I liked how we could related more to one another.

We had departed the crowd, talking of nothing in particular -especially about what happened earlier, and I walked her to her front porch before bidding my farewell and walking down the road to the park interlocking our lanes. She lived a lane before mine, in a row of houses that could accommodated for 20 people, had gleaming white marble and lavish intricate pillars holding up a balcony in the driveway parked with two expensive looking SUVs.

Strange how I could see Greysan preferring to live in a palace like that with high end cars and luxuries rather than in a house in a compact ring of cottage-like houses. My parents were living on a money tight budget since we got the house months ago, not that I minded since I was hardly ever allowed to spend money.

The door creaked and I was reeled in with a hand pressed around my waist, pushing me back into a wall just adjacent to the door. The door was slammed shut, though he kept a watchful eye on me while locking it. I wanted to gulp but I couldn't.

He was so warm...and wet. Greysan was pressing himself closer into me, shirtless, beads of water running down his chest drawn with lines to define each square of muscle and wrapped in a drenched towel around his torso. "You must have some guts to walk into an Alpha's house."

"It doesn't require much to knock on a door," I bring myself to say. I could pat myself on the back for the way my voice sounded serene and not squeaky.

"Of course, Mani," I was going to melt at the way how he says my name. His scent was like sweet exotic berries you couldn't find anywhere else unless it was the season, the water he was dripping seeming to enhance that heavenly fragrance he produced. Greysan oddly smelled of bitter wine too, more so on his breathe. It was a scent I found rather comforting.

"Enjoying what you see, and the feels?" Greysan asked rather smugly, a finger stroking the length of my arm and his eyes following my gaze to his chest. "It's the bond."

My eyes narrowed despite wanting to roll back into oblivion from the sparks. "Why would I be adoring your sculpted fat tissues? Have you nothing better to offer other than your penis, nerves and stupidity?"

"You wouldn't be saying that after you saw my grand performance skills against your bundle of nerves," He clucked his tongue, eyes a bright amber.

I compose myself, remembering my objective. "Which wouldn't even last 5 minutes to be 'grand' before deflating. Anyways, I am not here to humor you."

"Is that so?"

"You can't just talk to me in public."

"You're my Mate, I am to do whatever I like, whenever I wish."

"Oh just shut it with that crap, you can't because I said so. I'll be the hot topic for those ladies to gossip about for the years to come all thanks to you! I'll never get a marriage proposal now even!"

His dangerously low hands squeezed, tightening around my waist while his mouth nestled too close to comfort growled lightly into my ears. I was aware of every touch we shared, too frightened of what his hand felt or if he could tell.

"You're not going to be married to anyone, ever, because you belong to no one but to those you choose to be with and maybe..." He quirked a grin at the thought, "Most likely to me if you chose."

"Just stop with the-," I said.

"Yes?" He chimed. "With the what?"

My mouth was stupidly gaping when he tore at the veil wrapped around my head, my heart fluttering to a halt at the feeling of his ghost finger gracing my forehead and down my strengthened hair. "You look much more...breathing taking without it covering your features."

He was looking right at me as if he could look through my eyes and burn my insides. I may be human but I felt his wolf deep within, urging to do the mark or something to me that would make me wholesomely his. This wasn't the same Greysan from an hour ago, this was his wolf. "You're the most beautiful female I've beheld ever, wolf or no and I can make you appreciate-"

I smack myself away from his eased gripped, tearing at the locks so similar as my own before darting out. My heart hammered, not easing even from the sight of my own house, as breathless as it was when entering the Punjabi class. Choices, I made so many of them everyday and this wasn't of one.

...

No homework + rainy day + "family" mad at me +Disney plus= the perfect day♥️😅

The last week has been shit and so has this one too. Recently found out my bestie was going away before our senior year even ended, but I'm okay🙃

By the way, I just wanted to mention for anyone going through a hard day/week/month, you can't make everyone happy and it's okay because if you're happy, then everyone else can go to hell😇

~xm_vermanx15~