Drunk Truth

(Slight Smut)

*A Few Days Later*

Tord Pov:

Me and Tom have been avoiding each other ever since the restaurant thing. The only time we talk to each other is when we're hanging out with Edd and Matt and we try to keep our distance a secret. We just do our regular round of insults to hide our problems with each other.

I really need to talk to Tom, I'm just getting so sick of being alone at home. I walk up to Tom's door and knock. "Go away," I hear Tom say from inside the room.

"We need to talk Tom," I say.

"No we don't, now get away from my room," he says. I jiggle the knob, locked. "The dresser is there too Commie."

Ugh.

Guess were doing this the hard way.

Tom Pov:

I'm laying on my bed and reading a book. That Commie is just too much for me.

I hear my window open. I put my book down and sit up. I look and see someone climbing in. "Tord!" I yell.

"Hey," Tord says.

"Tord I swear, go back out that window or I'll smack you out of it," I say.

"I doubt you'd be able to do that," he says.

"I am stronger than you Commie, you should know that by now," I say.

"Since when?!" He asks.

"It's been a fact, even when you did live with us when we were all together," I say.

"I'd say we're about the same, we are the same hight," he says.

"Doubt it," I say.

"Anyway I need to talk to you about the teasing," he says.

"No, I don't want any part in this conversation," I say.

"We can't avoid each other forever Tom, we need to make up sometime and you know it," he says. I cross my arms and glare at him.

"I'd only talk about this if I was drunk, which I'm not planning on being," I say.

"Fine, I'll leave it be for now," he climbs out the window.

Finally. I lay down and continue reading my book.

Tord Pov: *3 Days Later*

Tom's probably already forgotten about our argument 3 days ago. Now time for mission get Tom drunk to start. I walk up to Tom on the couch. "Hey Tom," I say.

"Hey Commie," Tom says.

"I was thinking me and you could go to the bar today, I heard at day time it isn't so rowdy," I say.

"Yeah okay, now?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say.

Tom gets up from the couch and is walking to the front door. He opens it and I follow him as he walks down the hallway of apartments.

"We can just walk to the Bar, it's easier than a cab," he says.

"Sounds good," I say.

We walk inside the bar. Tom and me sit down in front of the bartender. "What can I get you gentlemen," the bartender says.

"1 bottle of Smirnoff please," Tom says.

"A glass of beer for me," I say.

The bartender hands us our drinks. Tom pops the cap of his Smirnoff bottle open and starts chugging it. I sip at my beer, I got to stay sober after all.

Just as I suspected, Tom's alcoholic self gets him drunk. Time to bring him home before he passes out. "Hey Tom we should go now," I say.

"S-sure hic," Tom says. Tom gets up from his seat and almost falls, but I catch him and help him start walking.

I take his keys and walk into his apartment. I sit him on the couch. Time to start talking. "Hey Tom would you mind talking to me about something?" I ask.

"S-sure hic Commie," Tom says.

"Why are you so scared to tell people you're bisexual?" I ask.

"Because I don't hic want to be j-judged more than I already hic am," he says.

"Who judges you?" I ask.

"People stare at me in places because of my hic e-eyes, and I'm so scared to walk around with a boyfriend or even say my hic sexuality in front of people. I don't want to be hic judged anymore than I am!" he says.

I see tears roll down his face. I wrap a arm around him in attempt to comfort him. "I don't want to be different anymore Tord!" he says and starts to sob.

I cuff his cheeks with my hands and I stare into his eyes. "It's okay to be different Tom, you don't need to be afraid," I say. He probably won't remember what I'm saying once he passes out, but I want to say this for myself.

His tears stop rolling down his cheeks. He looks at me with a odd face. I can't describe it. I uncuff his cheeks and look at his, I'm desperately trying to make out what it looks like.

Tom grabs the front of my shirt and connects our lips. My eyes go wide. He's kissing me?! I feel like pulling away, but I start to melt into the kiss. I begin to kiss back. We kiss for a minute and then his tongue asks for entrance into my mouth and I accept. His tongue slides in my mouth and our tongues dance together. I guess that face was a lustful face.

We continue to kiss for about 6 minutes then we part for air. We both pant. We stare at each other. Is this wrong? He's completely drunk. Would it be so horrible to continue for a while longer?

I can't help myself. I kiss his neck and I get a small moan from him. He won't remember this later anyway. I pull him on to my lap and continue to kiss his neck. I softly nip at it. I keep hearing him give small moans. He holds on to the back of my head with a hand. I can feel him shake a little, I hope that's a good thing.

I lift my hands up his hoodie and under his shirt. I feel around his chest. I stop kissing his neck and lift his hoodie and shirt off him at the same time.

I lay him down on the couch.

Time for the fun to begin.