I'm Not Lying Tom

Tom Pov:

Edd has been sending me letters every Friday. Part of me doesn't want to read them, but the other part can't help itself.

I'm still mad at Edd, but my disliking of him seems to fade more and more as he sends me these letters.

It makes me smile. A smile only Edd was ever able to put on my face.

I was worried when I left about running out of my pills, but Edd keeps sending those along with the letters.

Geez what would I do without Edd.

I collect today's letter in the private mail for upper class. I get excited to see Edd's new weekly letter is in my grasp.

I read it.

Dear Tom

Hey Buddy! Not much has happened around base lately, accept for a young girl that came and knocked on the base's door!

I feel that Tord might've been making another attempt at the demon project, because this girl is definitely a experiment of his.

Accept she never came from the base, at least that's what she tells me. She apparently came from 1 of Tord's scientist's houses.

Maybe Tord wanted to keep it a secret from you and get someone to work on it in private? We have no clue, especially the girl that came. She has no clue of what anything is, but she seems to be learning fast.

She's got a beautiful British accent too.

Well back to the point. I think you should tell Tord to stop with the demon project. It'd be a bad decision for everyone if he keeps failing and if he manages to succeed as well.

Pretty sure when you summon a horrible blood thirsty demon it won't be exactly easy to deal with or train.

Also the girl that came is very sweet and I feel you should meet her if you ever decide to come visit.

Well that's really all I have to say!

We hope to see you soon Tom!

Love Edd

I thought Tord quit that project. That's what he told me at least. I should talk to him about that. Edd's right about how bad the whole thing can get if it continues.

Tord should be working on papers work right now, Off to Tord's office I go.

I walk down the hall and soldiers wave friendly like to me. They've grown a lot nicer since Chelsey and Nathan came, I wonder what they did.

I walk to Tord's office and I open the door.

I see Tord signing papers like paper work usually is. He looks up at me.

"Hey Tom! What brings you here?" Tord says with a smile.

"Um Tord could we talk about something?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course! Just sit down and I'll save these for later," I sit down in 1 of the chairs in front of Tord's desk. "What's up?"

"Well. I know you said you stopped the demon project, but Edd just found another 1 of your experiments,"

"What? I told my scientists to stop that project. Are sure it was a part of my experiments?"

"Who else would it be Tord? You're the only 1 that's figured out how to create demon children,"

"I'm not lying Tom,"

"I'm not saying your lying Tord, but you're the only 1 that has the ability to make life in this way,"