Omegas?

Max Pov:

Me and Jackie jump a little when we hear, "COSMOS AND JUPITER YOU'RE HOME!!!"

"I wonder who they are," I say.

"Let's go find out!" Jackie says.

We quickly get dressed into the blue clothing from the dresser and we walk out of our room.

When we walk down stairs we see a tall and muscular male standing next to a smaller and much curvier male. Venus looks ecstatic to see them.

The tall male has orange wings, a very long orange tail, and big orange horns while the small male has smaller horns than him, but also bigger than ours. He also has a long blue tail, but still smaller than the tall male's tail. The tall male has caramel colored hair and a 1 small gold hoop piercing on his right ear. The small male has brown hair and a beautiful blue ring on his right ring finger.

"It's good to see you too Venus," the taller male says.

"Hello?" I say and keep Jackie close to me.

"Oh! I see Mom took some children in," the curvy male says. The curvy male walks up to us, she kneels in front of us. "Hello children I'm Jupiter and the tall man other there is my husband, Cosmos,"

"Hello! I'm Jackie!" Jackie says.

"Hey. I'm Max," I say.

I've got to be careful of everyone, I can't believe I forgot that last night. I should've been staying up and looking after Jackie! These people could be murderers for all we know.

"How long are you guys staying?!" Venus asks both of them.

"Were staying about a week, do you still have that guest room?" Cosmos asks Venus.

"Yeah!" Venus says.

We hear a happy yell, "Darling you're back!" We turn to see Titania with excited smile on her face. She runs up to Jupiter and hugs her.

"Hey I'm back too Titania," Cosmos says.

"Oh! Hi Cosmos!" Titania says and hugs Cosmos as well. Jackie and Jupiter giggle.

"Good to see you too Titania," Cosmos says and hugs back.

"Mom, we have some great news to tell you!" Jupiter says to Titania.

"What is it darling?" Titania asks Jupiter and backs up from Cosmos.

Jupiter hugs Cosmos and says, "I'm pregnant!"

We all get surprised faces. Titania's face turns into a ecstatic smile and hugs Jupiter tightly. "I'M HAVING GRAND PUPPIES!!" Titania screams.

I'm completely confused and so is Jackie. A man having babies? But that makes no sense.

"How can you have babies? You're a boy," Jackie says.

They look at us. They look confused until Juptier says, "Oh! You too were never taught about Omegas!"

"Omegas?" I ask.

"Come along now, I'll go tell you about Omegas," Jupiter says.

"I'm surprised the older 1 doesn't know yet haha," Cosmos says.

We all walk to the living room and me and Jackie sit down on a couch while Cosmo and Jupiter stand in front of the TV.

"Well do you know how females can give birth children?" Jupiter asks me and Max.

We nod at the same time.

"Well there are 4 types of genders in this wonderful world of ours,"

4 genders?!

"There are the females, the males, the Alphas, and the Omegas. The females as you know make children with the males, but with Alphas and Omegas it's slightly different. As Omegas slowly grow older they start to grow organs that can let them become pregnant. Most of the time Alphas are the 1's to fall in love with Omegas and give them children while male and females have children their own way just like Cosmo is giving me children,"

This is super cool! I definitely know this isn't a thing in our world, but this is still really cool!

"How do you know when you're a Omega or Alpha?" Jackie asks Jupiter.

"Well, When Omegas grow older their body slowly turns more curvy and feminine while Alphas grow muscular and manly. Another way of knowing when you're a Omega is when you have your first heat! With Alphas you will find yourself wanting a romantic relationship and you'll also find Omegas in heat incredibly attractive,"

"What do you mean by 'Incredible Attractive'?" I ask.

"Well when a Omega is in heat a Alpha will smell a nice aroma from the Omega,"

"What does it smell like?" Jackie asks.

"It depends on the Omega. All Omegas smell different in their heats, usually the smells are something sweet or something nice from their life,"

"Like cookies?" Jackie asks.

"Yes, like cookies,"

I wonder if me and Jackie are Omegas or Alphas, we are the same species as them after all. At least I think, we could just look like them.

"When do you start seeing those signs?" I ask.

"In your teen years, usually Omegas can guess once they turn around 11. Around 11 their body gets curvier,"

"When do you get your first heat?" I ask.

"Most get it at 14 or if your somewhat lucky you get it at 12 or 13,"

"Being in heat sounds fun! I hope I'm a Omega!" Jackie says.

"If you're a Omega then I wanna be a Alpha!" I say.

Everyone awes.

"Yeah! We are married after all!" Jackie says.

"Married?" Titania asks.

"Yeah!" Jackie says and shows his red ring.

Everyone awes even louder.

"Where's Max's promise ring?" Cosmos asks Jackie.

"Oh! He doesn't like rings, I decided I'll keep it safe for him!" Jackie says.

"Where'd you put it?" Jupiter asks Jackie.

"In my stomach!" Jackie says.

"Oh," Jupiter says.

"Max has to have a piece of jewelry for their love!" Cosmos says.

"I do? Then where's yours?" I ask.

"It's my earring!" Cosmos says.

"Maxie you should get a earring!" Jackie says.

"I guess," I say.

"How about we go get it done now?" Cosmos asks.

"Yeah!" Jackie says.

"Well if Jackie wants to, I guess I have to," I say.

"Let's go!"

————————————-

Okay so I really wanted to add Omegas and Alphas  into the story! But i didnt know much about it so I made some stuff up.

Sorry no betas bc i know nothing about them!

Also if you know anything about betas pllllease message me!!

Hope this is nice :3

HentaiLover out!