I Promise To Always Protect You And Never Leave You

Tord Pov:

"You got this Tom! Just 1 more step!" I say to Tom as he goes threw some physical therapy.

"Ugh, this is hard," Tom says.

Tom's practicing walking in a straight line with a doctor helping him from time to time while I stand at the end and cheer him on.

Tom makes it threw another step, he makes it to the end. "Now you get your reward Tom!" I say.

"Wh-"

I kiss him. I pull away and he smiles with a small blush on his face.

"If that's my prize then I'm doing this all day," Tom says.

I blush and smile. "That's the spirit," I say.

Tom Pov: *8 Weeks After The Incident*

Tord stayed with me threw everything this entire time. He's been gone from The Red Army Base for 8 weeks! That's probably going to cause him a lot of trouble later.

Me and Tord lay in a full size bed Edd let us borrow since I got out of physical therapy and can't stay on a hospital bed with Tord forever.

Edd got Jackie and Max a room together. It was cute how they both wanted to share 1 bed.

Talk about lovers from birth haha.

I'm joking.

I'm not weird like Edd.

I'm still wondering what to do about the whole sharing me thing between Edd and Tord. I want to live with Tord, but I also don't want to leave Edd and Matt and I especially don't want to take Jackie away from Max.

It's been going on in my head for a while and I don't know what to do.

I know Tord and I know how he won't want to only see me on weekends forever, but I also know Edd and how protective he is of me. Edd still hates Tord by the way, he's just being nice to him because of what happened to me and he doesn't want to cause me stress. He never told me that, it's just plain obvious.

"Tom?" Tord says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Edd wanted me to tell you something about Max,"

"What is it?"

"He's not human,"

"What do you mean? He's a survivor of your attack on London,"

"Edd told you that, but it isn't true,"

"Then what is he?"

"He's The Insanity Demon,"

"What the hell do you mean Tord?"

"I told the scientists to try again on the Chaos Demon project again. Apparently he failed too. We decided to name him the Insanity Demon or ID for short. Before we could kill him, he escaped and found his way here,"

"Are you serious Tord?..."

"Yes, but Max doesn't seem to have a problem with being a normal child like Jackie. In fact he's been hiding his demons features from everyone this whole time accept when he met Edd and Matt,"

"Is he dangerous?"

"Unlike Jackie, he does have powers. He can give people mental disorders and control people. When he has his demon features he can fly as well,"

"Are you sure he's okay with being a normal child?.."

"That's what Edd told me,"

I'm kind of nervous now. If he has powers, when he's upset he can easily hurt people unlike Jackie. I just hope he doesn't get upset... I don't want Jackie to get hurt.

"I hope Jackie will be okay," I say.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, you've seen how close they are," Tord says.

"Yeah I guess you're right.."

But what about everyone else?

Tord Pov:

"Tord. Tom's better, you need to leave," Edd says.

"What?! Why?!" I ask.

"Everyone here accept Tom hates you. If you stay here any longer you'll get killed by the rebels and Tom won't be happy if that happens,"

"Well I guess you're right... I'll leave tomorrow, I promise,"

"Fine, but remember this. You won't kill Max and if you try to, the whole Rebellion will be after you and it'll be a high possibility that you die,"

"I got that. Tom loves Max just as much as Jackie. I have no intentions of killing him,"

"Good,"

I walk out of Edd's office and down the hall. I walk to Jackie and Max's room and peek in. I see and hear Max and Jackie talking.

"You're not human too?" Jackie asks Max.

"Mhm," Max says.

"That's awesome!" Jackie says.

"Really?" Max asks.

"Yeah! Now I'm not the only demon child!" Jackie says and hugs Max. I can see Max get little tears in his eyes as he smiles.

"I love you Jackie," Max says.

"I love you too Max!" Jackie says.

"I promise to always protect you and never leave you," Max says to Jackie. Max hugs Jackie tighter.

I smile. I walk away from the door. I walk to me and Tom's room. I open the door and walk in. I see Tom sleeping.

I walk over to the bed and lay next to him, facing him.

"I promise to always protect you and never leave you," I whisper.

I promise.

Max Pov:

I promise.

I'll always protect Jackie.

I'll never leave him.

He's the first to completely trust me and not ask multiple questions when I tell the truth of what I am.

He's the greatest person I've ever met.

"Can I see your demon features?" Jackie asks me.

"Only if you show me yours," I say.

"Deal!"

I take my shirt off. Small yellow horns grow out of my head, I grow a yellow demon tail, and yellow demon wings pop out of my back. My demon features glow.

"Woah! Pretty!" Jackie says.

"Thanks! Now it's your turn," I say.

Red demon horns pop out of Jackie's head, and he grows a red demon tail. His demon features glow as well.

"Woah," I say.

"Are they cool?" Jackie asks me.

"They're fantastic!" I say.

"Really?!" Jackie asks excitedly.

"Yeah!" I say.

"Yay!" Jackie says.

Me and Jackie giggle.

"I heard food deliveries just came, wanna go get some candy?" I whisper to Jackie with a smirk.

"Yes!" Jackie says with a hug smile.

We run out the door.

———————————

UGH JACKIE'S SO CUTE

Btw i forgot to put bold for last author note, oopsie

Update:

still sick asf

COUGHING, BOOGERS, AND SNEEEEEEZZZZINGGG

I can't taste anything and I went out to eat today, rip me

Okay I'll stop complaining

HentaiLover out!