I'm Sorry Tom

Tord Pov:

It's been a while since me and Tom came back with the boys.

Tom has been locked up in his old room for what feels like centuries when in reality it's only been about 8 days.

The more I think about why Tom's angry, the more I understand why Tom's angry.

I was completely abusing the power of him wanting me happy. I can't believe how long Tom put up with me while I on the other hand had no idea that I was doing something wrong.

I sit in my office and sign papers so I can get it all off my mind. Paperwork isn't my favorite thing to do, but it keeps me distracted.

I go to Tom's door everyday and I apologize multiple times each time, but he stays silent and refuses to open the door.

I don't have the heart to pick lock his door or climb threw the window anymore.

I can't believe how much of a freak I am.

I can't believe how much of a brat I am.

I can just remember Tom's playful and flirty insults.

"My Commie,"

"My Pervert,"

"My Hentai Loving Dork,"

"My Classic Stupid Tord,"

What I'd do for 1 of those to slip out of his mouth like they used to..

I've been taking Tom for granted for so long.

I don't even know what to do anymore.

He never even told me why he wanted me happy so bad..

I hear a knock at my office door.

Who ever knocked is silent so I say, "Come in,"

I see Jackie and Max walk into the room. Jackie doesn't look as hyper as he always was and I can see hurt and anger in Max's eyes as well.

I guess Tom's disappearance is hurting them too.

"Hey-"

"What did you do to Daddy?" Jackie asks and looks down.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You hurt Daddy, I remember him yelling at you. He hasn't done that in a long time..." Jackie says.

"Spill it Tord," Max says and crosses his arms.

I look down.

"Tord do you understand how much stress you're putting on Jackie and me?! We've been at Tom's door for hours and he still hasn't come out! If you can't even tell us why he's upset then we'll figure it out ourselves. If it isn't pretty then we're coming for you," Max says.

And just like that, the door slams shut and I'm alone once again.

Tom Pov:

I don't want anything to do with Tord and since I'm in his base the only way I can get away from him is to lock myself in my old sickening white room.

The other reason I'm in here is so I can get drunk and not get into trouble.

The reason I'm getting myself drunk is because I hate myself for breaking my promise to Pat. I never thought I'd get so upset over that sort of thing.

Well me and Pat were best friends.

When I get lonely I usually call Edd. Even if I'm drunk I call him too.

I visited him and found out that Luna was just a complete angel and so I wasn't freaked out anymore. Thank Jehovah.

Today is a lonely kind of day.

So of course I call Edd.

I find Edd in my contacts and I call him.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" I hear.

"Hey Edd," I say quietly.

"Are you drunk again Tom?" Edd asks.

"No I'm completely sober this time. Can we talk? I'm lonely," I ask.

"Yeah, what's up,"

"The usual,"

"Are you still in your room?"

"Yeah..."

"It's been days Tom, you have to get out of there at some point,"

"I want nothing to do with this place. I hate being in a commie infested army,"

"Well you did tell me that if Tord tried hard enough he could make you fall in love with him again. Why don't you give him a chance,"

"I don't even have the balls to go out of this room Edd. how will I tell Tord anything if I can't even leave?"

"You can't be afraid of being a free person Tom. Don't forget who you are, be who you used to be. Be the tough Tom, be the Tom that would beat Tord to a pulp if he wanted, be the Tom that would protect what he believes in, be the Tom that doesn't take a no. Be yourself Tom!"

I chuckle at Edd's enthusiasm.

"Alright Edd, I'll do that,"

"Good luck Tom,"

"Thanks Edd,"

I hang up.

I walk up to my door.

I slowly move my hand toward the door knob.

I hear footsteps walking up to the door and I quickly scramble to the bed.

Good going Tom. So much for being tough.

"Tom?" I hear someone say in a Norwegian accent.

Ugh Tord.

Time to stay completely quiet.

"Tom if you can hear me, I'm sorry. I know what I did wrong and I'll do anything for you to forgive me," Tord says.

...

"Please Tom.. I'm sorry.. please just answer me.."

...

Tord sighs.

...

"I'll just go then,"

...

Tord walks away from the door.

I can tell he's slowly giving up. He always stayed a few hours until these past 3 days.

Tomorrow I'll go out.

———————————————

Heya guys! Just thought I'd say thanks for 2,000 views and all these god damn votes!

You guys are amazing.

HentaiLover out!