The Queen Is Dead

Tord Pov:

I sit on the couch and hold my head in my hands. God I'm so stupid! I should've just listened to my rational self and ignored my horny self!

I hear the door open.

"TORD," I hear. It doesn't sound like Tom.

I quickly stand up and look to see who it is. I see Edd but he's... angry? Edd's never angry, right? Edd walks up to me. "Hey E-"

Edd slaps me.

"You couldn't just hold your horny self for Tom's sober self!?" Edd asks in a angry voice. I hold my cheek and look at Edd with a surprised expression. "HE WASN'T AWARE OF WHAT WAS HAPPENING, HE WAS BLOODY DRUNK!!"

"Edd.." I say.

"Don't you Edd me, Tord," he says.

"Edd I'm sorry, I should've ju-"

"Get out,"

"What?"

"We don't want you here anymore, get out,"

"Edd please be rational,"

"This is the most rational thing I can do Tord,"

I was about to respond until I hear. "P-please leave Tord..." I look to see where the voice came from and I see Tom with a blanket around his shoulders.

"Tom, I'm so sor-"

"Please just leave," Tom says.

I nod. I slowly walk to the front door. I was about to walk out until I stop next to Tom. I look at him. "Can I do 1 more thing before I leave?" I ask.

"What?" Tom asks.

"Just give me Permission to do it," I say.

"Fine," Tom says. I lean into his face and quickly give him a peck on the lips.

He blushes. "Bye," I say. I walk out the door.

I walk out of the apartment building. I look at the sun set.

I guess I have to just go back to my original mission.

Mission: Get Tommy Bear

I wait until 12 am and then grab a long ladder. I put it against the apartment building and start my way up it.

I climb threw Tom's open window and on to his carpeted floor. I see Tom sleeping soundly on his bed.

Now to search for Tommy Bear.

I search around the whole bedroom, but I can't find Tommy Bear anywhere. I take 1 more look around. Tom turns to his side and I see Tommy Bear emerge from the blankets.

Yes! Tom must always sleep with him, how could I be so stupid! I walk over to the bed. And kneel down to where Tom is facing. I gently pull Tommy Bear out of Tom's grasp.

Finally! I got my mission done. Time to take over London. I walk over to the window.

...

Do I really want that?

I look back at Tom.

Do I love Tom?

I never thought about loving him, I only thought about just caring for him.

I need to get that out of my head! I have a army to lead and London will be my trophy. I climb out of Tom's window quickly so I don't have time to make any regrets to my decision.

Tom Pov: *Morning*

I wake up slowly. Weird, where's the sunlight? I check my clock. 5:35 am?! I guess I should try to sleep again, so much for good sleep schedules.