Jack Thompson

Tord Pov:

I walk into my office. I was able to carry 2 plates of food all the way to my office, only to drop them on the floor once I see Tom isn't inside.

I get into a panic. Where is he?! I run down the hall. "TOM?! TOM?!!" I call for Tom.

"Hey where did my key card go?!" I hear come from the lab.

Is it possible?

I run into the lab. I see the lead scientist searching for his keycard. I run past him and into the experiments hall. I run down the hall until I see the door with the word inscribed 'Chaotic Demon'

I check the window and I see Tom with CD. I grab my key card from my pocket and open the door. "Tom! Get away from him!" I yell.

"What? why?" Tom asks.

"Daddy!" CD says to Tom. I cringe. Is this seriously CD?

"Hello Jackie," Tom says to Jackie. Jackie giggles.

"Jackie? You named him?" I ask.

"Of course, little boys need names," Tom says.

"Jackie! Jackie! Jackie!" Jackie says.

"Now he's gotten used to it! He's not supposed to have a name! It's a bad idea to get attached to experiments Tom!" I say.

"I don't see him as a experiment Tord. All I see is a innocent child," Tom says.

"How do you explain the horns and tail?" I ask.

"I know he's a experiment idiot, I just don't see him as 1," Tom says.

"Daddy?" Jackie says to Tom.

"Yes Jackie?" Tom says to Jackie. Jackie points to his open mouth. "You're hungry?" Jackie nods.

"Don't even think about going out this door with him Tom," I say.

"I will and I am Tord," Tom says and stands up with Jackie in his arms.

"I will not allow this Tom! He's not ready to leave!" I say.

"I don't need your permission to be alive Tord! You don't own me," Tom says.

I block the door. "You're not leaving," I say.

"Yes I am Tord," Tom says.

"You can't get past me!" I say.

Tom puts Jackie down and he walks over to me.

He punches me in the face and then presses his finger on to my stomach. I fall on to the floor. I look up and see Tom holding Jackie.

"Bye Tord," Tom says.

He walks down the hall. "TOM GET BACK HERE!!" I yell. I try getting up, but my legs are paralyzed. Did he hit some sort of pressure point?! Where did he learn to fight like that?! I go to grab my walkie talkie, but I then realize I don't have it. I forgot to take it with me!

Shit.

Tom Pov:

I sneak past all the scientists by hiding behind large machines and make my way out of the lab. I'm sure the soldiers have never seen Jackie since he was just made. All I have to do is get past them without a fight and get food for Jackie. Seems easy enough.

Jackie somehow made his horns and tail disappear, so if they look at us they'll think he's just a little boy. I just hope they don't question why a little boy is in a army base though.

I make my way to the cafeteria and walk on the sides of it so I don't get a lot of attention. I walk to the buffet. "Okay Jackie, just point to what you want to try eating," I say.