Tom's Soldiers

Edd Pov:

Tom probably doesn't want to have contact with me, but I want him to remember me by something... or someone.

I have 2 rebels that are my best friends. No, Matt isn't 1 of them. My 2 best friends are Chelsey and her life long enemy Nathan.

Chelsey has long orange hair that she puts into a pony tail most of the time and freckles on her face. Nathan has brown hair and tan skin, he has 2 black pearl earrings on both his ears and he usually wears a black choker.

They reminded me so much of the old Tom and Tord that I grew on to them. They insult each other, but also have their good times with each other like Tom and Tord had before their relationship grew.

I've decided

to send them to The Red Army.

Not as Tord's soldiers,

But as Tom's soldiers.

"What?! I'm not becoming a Red Leader's soldier!" Nathan says.

"I'm not joining his awful army! Especially not with Nathan, I can't stand him!" Chelsey says.

"You're not becoming Red Leader's soldiers. You're becoming Blue Leader's soldiers," I say.

"What do you mean?" Nathan asks.

"You know how some rebels are mainly lead by me and some mainly lead by Purple Leader?" I ask them.

"Yeah," Nathan and Chelsey say in unison.

"Well now, you're going to be only lead by Blue Leader. Just not here, but at The Red Army," I say.

"But Blue Leader doesn't want anything to do with us," Chelsey says.

"No, he wants nothing to do with me," I say.

"Won't they just think we're spies?" Nathan asks.

"Spies don't just tell the enemy who they are. Besides, Blue Leader knows you just as well as I do. He knows you 2 wouldn't sneak in to hurt him or The Red Army," I say.

"Are you sure about this Green Leader? There's a high chance no one will accept us," Chelsey says.

"And they'll probably kill us if they don't accept us," Nathan says.

"Blue Leader wouldn't allow that. Blue Leader would never let people kill or hurt you 2," I say.

"Well I know Blue Leader pretty well. I guess it wouldn't be so bad," Chelsey says.

"This is insane," Nathan says. Chelsey hits Nathan's shoulder and he falls on the floor. "What was that for?!"

"For disrespecting Green Leader's choices Piercings," Chelsey says.

"I bet you just wanted to hit me," Nathan says.

"Hah! Yeah I did," Chelsey says and gives him a smug grin.

Nathan gets up and shoves Chelsey on to the floor. "OW! NOW YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT PIERCINGS!!" Chelsey yells.

Just like that Nathan and Chelsey are on the floor roughhousing.

"Alright alright, break it up you 2," I say as I break up their mini fight and laugh as I do so.

"He started it!" Chelsey says.

"How the hell did I start it?!" Nathan asks.

"By shoving me Piercings," Chelsey says.

"You shoved me first!" Nathan says.