Max

(Slight Smut)

Tord Pov:

I sit in my office and continue my paper work. Tom is still at The Rebellion Base with Edd and Matt, so I have nothing else to do.

My door opens and I look up. Noah walks in. "Hey Red Leader!" Noah says.

"Oh hey Noah, I see you're better," I say.

"Yep! If you want I'll do that paper work for you!"

"I think I can handle it Noah,"

"Come on! I want to help!"

"Well okay, but just stamp them. Don't read them,"

"Are you afraid I'll see your hentai delivery papers again?" Noah giggles.

I blush. "N-No! Now do my papers!"

"Alright Red Leader!" he grabs my papers and my signature stamp.

"Good luck,"

"Don't you worry about me Red Leader! I just really want to see your new Lover sometime!"

"You can see him on Saturday,"

"Okay Sir!" Noah leaves my room with many papers in his hands.

I sigh. I check my watch. 12:23 pm. I go into my desk and grab my pills. I swallow them dry. Yuck.

I get up and go out of my office.

Tom Pov:

I wake up and check my bedside table clock. 12:34 pm. Geez I slept late. I look to my side to see Jackie sleeping.

It's only like Thursday right? I get up and walk into my bathroom. I grab my tooth brush and tooth paste. I smear the tooth paste onto the toothbrush and start brushing my teeth.

I grab some clothes and a hoodie and get them on. I walk back to my bed where I left Jackie. I look at his adorable sleeping face. I carefully get him dressed into some toddler clothes While he sleeps. Edd was really nice and bought clothes for him. I really hate having to change his diapers. I think I'll potty train him when I get to Tord's base, He's probably going to want Tord there to cheer him on as well. When I get Jackie dressed I pick him up and make my way out of my room.

I walk into the cafeteria. I see all the rebels chatting and Edd and Matt in our usual spot. I walk over to Edd and Matt. "Hey guys," I say.

"Oh hey Tom, is Jackie still sleeping?" Edd asks me.

"Yeah," I say,

Jackie isn't a morning kid so I usually get him dressed and bring him to breakfast so he can wake up himself. I'm sure he would be fine if I woke him up, but I don't like to wake people up.

"How do you manage to get him dressed and still keep him asleep?" Matt asks me.

"I did a bit of baby sitting in my teen years," I say.

"So that's why you were always so good at taking care of Jessica's baby!" Edd says.

"Yeah, Jessica was weird," I say.

"What makes you say that?" Edd says.

"She thought lotion was shampoo," I say.

"Oh yeah I remember that, she went bald because of it," Edd says.

"Yeah... Anyway Tom! I want Jackie to meet someone!" Edd says.

"Okay?" I say.

"Meet?" Jackie says as he slowly lifts his head from my shoulder and looks at Edd. He rubs a eye and yawns.