Hugo

Tom Pov:

It's already been 8 months and I'm exhausted. In only about 5 weeks Jupiter will have her baby. I decided to keep my babies gender a surprise for me and Tord.

Until today.

We decided that today we're going to have a baby shower for me since we celebrated Jupiter's 8 weeks ago. We never thought about having 1 until just 3 days ago.

We're going to be revealing this babies gender by popping balloons! Jupiter is the only 1 that knows the gender of my baby. She only told me that it's 1 child.

During my stay here I've met many people, so there will be a lot of them coming. I see people begin to arrive in their cars in Jupiter's driveway.Tord hasn't come yet, but he knows about the baby shower so he's coming earlier than his regular visiting time.

Tord's been visiting every single day like he said he would. He'd bring sweets each time he did, also my medication and Edd's letters as well.

He's been really supportive and I'm so happy about that. He's really being a Father.

We're doing the big reveal in only 10 minutes and I'm really excited. Tord really wants a boy while me on the other hand don't really care what they are. If they're living then I'll love and and take care of them.

10 minutes pass and I see people setting up the balloon.

I see Tord appear from a portal in the middle of the back yard. "Tord!" I say and run up to him.

"Tom!" Tord says. I hug him tightly.

"You almost missed the revealing!"

"Oh! Sorry Tommy. I got caught up in something, but I'm here now!"

"Tom! Tord! It's time for the reveal!" We hear. We look and see the voice came from Jupiter.

"Okay!" I say.

I grab Tord's hand and we run up to the balloon. Jupiter hands me a needle.

Everyone gathers around us. They chant.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!!""

I pop the bubble and blue glitter sprinkles the grass. "IT'S A BOY!!" Tord screams and does a little victory dance.

This is a great day.

"Time for gifts!" Jupiter says.

Jupiter pushes me to a chair and I sit down.

I start unwrapping gifts.

Since there's so many people here I get almost 100 different sets of baby outfits and toys.

When the baby shower comes to a close I begin getting very tired.

Tord walks me into the house and tucks me into bed after dressing me of course.

"I love you Tord," I say drowsily.

"I love you too min kjære," Tord says,

I smile as I slowly fall asleep.

*1 Month Later*

I could have my baby at any minute now, so we decided we'd hang out at the hospital today just in case. Tord has been staying with me since last week because he doesn't want to miss anything. I've been missing him badly, so I'm happy about it.

We make it to the hospital and we sit in the waiting room. Even the hospital looks futuristic on the inside.

Sudden pain hits my stomach and my pants get soaked. "GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!!" I scream.