Second In Command

Edd Pov:

Tom hasn't come back yet in a while and me and Matt already know he's been captured. Me and Matt sit on the old couch and just mope.

I've been having a crazy idea for a while now though.

"Matt?" I say.

"Yeah?" Matt says.

"Do you think we should start a rebellion?"

Tom Pov: *A Few Days Later*

I've been stuck in this room for 4 days and no one has unlocked the door, I might as well be locked in a bloody cage! I've tried opening the 1 window in my room. By opening I mean smashing it to pieces, but it must be made out of some weird ass material because I keep bouncing off it when I hit it.

I growl after attempting to break the window again. "UGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!" I yell. I lay on my bed and take a deep breath. I calm down a little. I wish I would've accepted that lesson on pick locking from Tord all those years ago.

My stomach growls. I'm really hungry, they don't even feed me here. What does Tord think he's doing?

The door knob jiggles. I slowly sit up on my bed. I see a man with huge eye brows, he's smoking a cigarette and holding something. A tray? Is that food?!

"Red Leader ordered you some food," he says.

"It's about bloody time, I'm starving!" I say.

"Right," he says. He puts the tray on my bed and then walks back to the door. "Have a good day." He walks away from the door after locking me up again. I grab the tray full of food quickly, but before I start eating anxiety kicks in.

He's probably trying to poison you.

Don't eat it, he'll drug you and rape you.

Anxiety wins and I put the tray on the floor without even touching the food.

Tord Pov:

"Red Leader I really think you should go see Thomas," Patrick says.

"No, I can't do that," I say.

"You can at least let him out of the room, we hardly even feed him in there. We could at least let him roam base with a guide,"

"That isn't a horrible idea, but who will we assign him to?"

"I'll do it,"

"Really?"

"Yes Red Leader,"

"Alright, I give permission for you to show him around tomorrow,"

"Yes Sir"

Tom Pov: *The Next Day*

I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling for who knows how long until my door opens. I lift my head a little to see who it is. It's a man with bangs, that's about it, nothing special. (Sorry Pat 😂)

"Hello I'm Patrick, you can call me Pat! Red Leader assigned me to show you around base!" he says with a smile.

"You seem... happy about that," I say.

"I'm a happy person in general,"

"Alright," I get up and stretch. They have a mini bathroom in here at least, thank Jehovah.

"Let's go get you settled in," Patrick says and opens the door for me. I walk past him and threw the door.

We walk down the hall. You'd think running away is the best option since I'm not tied up or anything, but it's the worst option because I have no clue where everything is so I'd just get caught again and immediately locked back up in that sickeningly blank room again. I'm not dumb. Once I get used to base I'll try to escape. I hope Tord doesn't make me change my mind about that plan.

It's been a few hours and this place is huge. Patrick said there's a total of 200 rooms. This is going to be hard to get around. At least I've memorized the important places like the infirmary and the cafeteria.

"And that should be everywhere! I'll let you roam around on your own, if you get hungry it is almost lunch time so you can go to the cafeteria if you can remember where it is," Patrick says.

"Kay bye," I say.

He walks away. He waves to me and I slowly wave back. They wouldn't poison cafeteria food, right?

I finally find the cafeteria and walk in. There are a bunch of soldiers sitting at cafeteria tables. I make my way threw the tables while everyone stares at me. I walk up to a buffet full of food. I grab a plate and take food from the buffet slowly. I'm honestly nervous to eat this stuff, you can't trust anyone or anything in a Commie's base.

"You don't look like a soldier," I hear. I look behind me to see a muscular soldier glaring at me. He's bloody taller than me and Tord.

"That's because I'm not a soldier," I say and glare back. I growl at him.

"Are you a intruder?" he asks.

"No, a prisoner of that Stupid Commie Bastard," I say. Everyone gasps.

The man comes at me and grabs me by the front of my hoodie, he lifts me off the ground. I drop my plate, but my glare doesn't go away though. I refuse to be afraid of this guy. "What did you say about out Leader?!" he yells at me.

"I said, he's a Stupid. Commie. Bastard,"

He throws me against a cafeteria table, it startles some soldiers. I glare at him more as blood drips from my mouth. I'm so weak now, if they had fed me more I would be able to kick this guys ass.

But I'm not going to be dumb and fight like I would normally, I quickly get up and run out the cafeteria door. "GET BACK HERE!!" I hear loud running behind me.

We run down random halls for a while and I slowly get tired, but he stays as fast as a bullet. I start to slow down from from exhaustion and starvation. I can feel my eyes start to close. Before I collapse I see a Norwegian man with horns for hair, a robotic arm, scars all over his face, and that dead looking grey eye.

It all turns to black.

Tord Pov:

I see Tom running toward me I was about to hide until I see someone close behind him, he's chasing him. Before I know it, Tom collapses at my feet. I want to shoot myself for not catching him in time. I look up from Tom and see the 1 that was chasing him. He stops immediately once he recognizes me and solutes quickly.

"Red Lead-"

"What were you doing just now soldier?" I say.

"This idiot insulted you and then ran away so I thought I'd teach him a lesson," he says.

"Do you have any idea who this idiot is?" I say as I glare at him.

"N-no Sir," I can see his smug face turn into a frightened 1.

"This idiot is MY SECOND IN COMMAND!!" I yell.

"Oh my go- I'm so sorry Sir! I had no idea! I'll go clean up the mess in the cafeteria!"

Before I could say anything else he runs back where he came from. I quickly get on my knees in front of Tom. I turn him over. His nose and mouth is bloody, I can see dark bags under his eyes. His clothes look like they hardly fit him now. I lift his hoodie to see that you can see his ribs threw his chest.

I've been torturing him without even realizing... I never fed him and he never got Tommy Bear back... What was he thinking... Why the hell did he piss off a man that big when he's this weak!

I pick him up carefully because he feels like he could break into tiny pieces if I'm too rough. I carry him bridal style and walk carefully to the infirmary.

Am I really going along with the second in command thing now?