Piercing

Tord Pov:

"Tord it's been days! They could be dead!" Tom says to me.

"I almost has the controls figured out! Just be patient Tom," I say.

"We don't have time Tord! You need to figure this out or we won't ever find them,"

"Don't worry Tom, they won't be dead,"

They can't be dead...

Max Pov:

"It looks sooo cool!!" Jackie says and takes a hold of my now pierced ear. It's exactly like Cosmos's earring, it's small and gold. It's on my right ear just like his as well. It reminds me of Nathan, accept he only wears black jewelry.

"Hey be careful!" I say.

"It's so pretty!!" Jackie says.

"Now when we get home I'll show you how to clean it Max," Cosmos says.

I feel good that I have a piece of jewelry for me and Jackie's marriage. Now I don't feel guilty about not having anything for our love anymore. This is great.

"Okay," I say to Cosmos.

"I'm hungry!" Jackie says.

"You boys want to stop at a diner?" Cosmos asks.

"Yeah!" Jackie says.

"But Titania and Jupiter said we had to come home immediately once we got my ear pierced," I say.

"Don't worry about them. I make good excuses," Cosmos says.

And just like that we're parked in a diner parking lot.

Tord Pov:

"I DID IT!!" I scream and Tom jumps up from sleeping on the floor.

"You figured it out?!" Tom asks.

"Yep! All we have to do is get some sort of Max's DNA,"

"Where are we going to find that?"

"From the lab,"

We make our way to the lab and we walk inside. The scientists look at us. 1 walks up to me. "Do you need something Sir?" they ask.

"We need some of Max's DNA," I say.

"Would Max's blood do?" they ask me.

"Yes, now go fetch me some of it," I say.

"And hurry up too," Tom says.

"Yes Sirs!" they say and run off.

I look at Tom and smile.

Tom look at me. "Yes Tord?" Tom says.

"Oh, it's nothing," I say and look away with my smile still lingering.

Tom walks in front of me. He grabs the front of my hoodie and kisses me. I hold his waist and he holds my neck. We continue our kissing until we hear, "Get a room you 2!" We look to see where the voice came from and we see that Paul said that.

"maybe you should get a more soundproof room 'Master'" I say and Paul blushes.

"Understood," Paul says and quickly walks away.

Me and Tom laugh and then eventually continue kissing again.

Max Pov:

"It looks so good on you!" Jupiter says.

"I love it!" Titania says.

"Thanks guys," I say and smile with a blush covering my face.

"I still can't believe you forgot the earring materials and had to drive all the way back to the piercing station haha," Jupiter says.

"Weird right? I swear I took it before we left haha," Cosmos says.

I'm surprised they fell for that lie. It was definitely worth lying, this world's food is delicious.

Jackie hugs me. "I love you Maxie!" Jackie says to me.

"I love you too Jackie," I say.

Everyone awes, once again.

"I'll bet you 130 soul slips that Jackie is a Omega," Cosmos says to Jupiter.

"I'll bet you 230 soul slips that Maxie is a Alpha," Jupiter says.

"I'll bet you all 50 soul slips that Max and Jackie will have puppies," Venus says.

"That all makes absolutely no sense," Titania says.

"Shut up Mom! We're trying to bet here!" Jupiter says.

Titania sighs. "How about we all have some cookies," Titania says.

"Yeah!" Jackie says and runs to the kitchen.

"Wait for me Jackie!" I run after him.

Tom Pov:

"Why do we need Max's DNA again?" I ask Tord.

"His blood is unique so it'll be easy for the locater to locate him this way," Tord says.

"Ugh okay," I say and cross my arms.

Tord quickly presses a button and a tube appears from the surface of the locater. He takes the tube filled with Max's blood and pours all of it into the tube. We see the locater start working.

We then see a huge map with little circles as galaxies, I'm guessing.

"There! There in that universe!" Tord says. He points to 1 circle with a little yellow dot in it.

"If Max is there then Jackie must be too!" I say.

"Lets go!"

————————-

PLEASE READ

Guys my phone messed up some chapters in the past so if you ever get the time at least read from where luna was created (the new experiment)

It deleted a bunch of stuff that I was unaware of and I'm sorry if some of the stuff didnt make sense...

Pllllease for give me :,(

HentaiLover out!