We Meet Again..

I wake up, my head was slightly throbbing and I growled at how painful it was. "Damn.. it's only 11 AM?" I murmur to myself and groan annoyed since I wanted to sleep longer. I swung my feet over the bed and the bottoms of my feet hit the cold dark wooden floor, my elbows resting on my knees as I slightly played with my hair, thinking of what to do before an idea popped up. "I should go to the market and get more groceries." I smiled at myself, thinking of how good and smart I was so I slowly pushed myself upward, my back cracking before I began to slowly walked towards my walk in closet.

My hands touched the cold metal handles and I shivered, even if I just woke up, thoughts about Jimin clouded my head. I tried to ignore those thoughts, throwing on a red tank top, a grey sweater with the BTS army logo on it and a pair of black jeggings since I lived somewhere where it gets cold easily and almost everyday. My head was still clouded and it was pounding like someone was beating the ground with two metal rods so I go into my bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet and reaching up, getting a bottle of painkillers. "I hope I see him again.." I whisper to myself, my heart beating faster and faster as I rested both of my arms over my chest, closing my eyes and squeezing the bottle of pills tighter.

After a few moments of just standing in the bathroom... I managed to open my eyes again, closing the cabinet. My body turns, my head still hurt but not as much as it did before. I kept smiling, why? This was not me since usually I would be too tired to have a facial expression but this time... it was something more. I grab the water bottle off of my nightstand while I placed myself on top of the bed's edge, opening the bottle of pills and taking two. I wanted to go back to sleep but I wanted to keep moving, going out and seeing if I'll see Jimin again. My body heated up just by thinking about him more, my mind getting cloudy again. I look up at the ceiling, trying to distract myself the best way I could because I didn't want to go out as a hot mess. My heart was beating too fast so I just pushed the feeling aside, at least try to. I swallow them and take a sip of water before I stood up and began to make my way downstairs. Kara was still sleeping and since she works a night shift at the cafe, she can sleep and have fun all she wants before next week because she's going back to college. I look at her, then the door and began walking again. I started to shake and I wondered why, my body trembling now as I placed my index finger on the doorknob "Will I see you again?.." I ask myself and sighing, finally opening the door to the bright outdoors and the birds singing. I looked back at Kara before looking in front of me and walking outside. The door creaked slightly as I closed it, the sounds of the ice cream truck echoed through the busy city, I smile and thought it would be good to walk instead today so that's what I did. I turned left, walking down the sidewalk and keeping my hands behind my back, biting the corner of my bottom lip slightly while I thought about Jimin. I wonder what he wore today, I wonder how he is and then his voice began to echo in my head. My favorite song was Serendipity, he sung it beautifully and it was trapped in my mind like dust in a jar. I shake my head and slightly blush, I shouldn't think about him in so much detail but I couldn't help it since I can imagine very well.

As I walked, there wasn't many things to notice. A few dogs being chased away, a few kids playing soccer. Cars beeped and screeched. I looked at my silver like watch that had golden hands in it. I was almost there, a couple more blocks... maybe three? I was uncertain so I set my arm beside me and slowly slid my hand into my pocket, doing the same with the other. I looked around more and inhaled deeply, the smell of dark roses flooded my nose and I didn't know what it meant, could he be near? I shake my head but still enjoyed the smell of the dark roses. I tremble slightly and almost tripped but caught myself. It wasn't long until I reached the market.

I reached the market, the scent of dark roses was stronger and my heart melted I swear I wasn't daydreaming but it felt like I was asleep still, my body trembling and the feeling of intimidation coming over me. I shake my head and rub my eyes slightly. I sat down on the nearest bench, my body felt heavy. I rub my eyes again. 'Why was my body acting so weird?' I questioned myself in my head. It was oddly silent. I felt the need to get up so I do that and made my way to the vegetable stand, grabbing a couple carrots and then I went to the next one which was the fruit stand. I grabbed some plums, apples, peaches and more juicy fruits before I looked to my right and saw someone standing in front of the meat stand. 'It couldn't be..' I mutter and bite the corner of my bottom lip stopping myself by shaking my head. The smell of dark roses, the feeling of intimidation was coming off of him very strongly and I just, slowly approached him.

"Hello.." I mutter and he turned around, he had a dark red blindfold over his eyes, a dust mouth mask that was the darkest shade of black, a red tank top hoodie with the hood over his head but I could still she the fiery orange bangs coming out from under the hood and of course, black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black and white vans. I could see his muscles as he moved his arms around to get what he wanted. I studied him, first I look at his hands and then his strong shoulders, my eyes darting up and down his arms as they bent, I could see his sides from the opened sides of the hoodie. I bite my bottom lip slightly and he turned to me, he had his blood sweat and tears silk wrap over his waist. He turned to me and I immediately look away, hoping he didn't see me. I blinked and saw a red aura around him, was that just me? I look around to see and it seemed like everyone stopped moving but I could clearly see something red around the male. "Is there something you need?" He asked and I shake my head. "No I was just waiting to get some meat.." I mutter and he nodded and stepped aside, I could see the outline of his abs through the thin cloth of the hoodie. I swear I got hotter when he spoke and I cough, looking at the selections of meat. I wanted to bring home some pork chops, I already had some corn and sweat potatoes so those weren't needed. I pick up a package, and then a package of beef for burgers on a different day. I held the bag close and felt like Jimin was watching me. I shiver slightly and step aside, looking back at him. "Well..." he looked away, he still had that red choker on from a day or two ago since the last time we met. I made more little notes, this time of his breathing, how his muscles got tight while bending his arms, his strong legs and noticable pump in his pants, it was like blood sweat and tears all over again. I look him up and down again before he coughed and I looked away, ashamed of myself for looking. "It's time I go..." he muttered and I looked back nodding as he turned around. I too, turned around and began to walk the opposite way. I looked back before looking forward and walking straight. We were quite a distance apart before I felt a soft breeze flow over my back and a strong hand hovering over my shoulder before the cold surface of his skin touched the surface of my heated skin and he muttered, "Let's hang out sometime." He had a slight evil smirk across his face. I knew it didn't mean to smirk but that's just how he always looks and I couldn't help but melt and I nodded slowly. "Okay... cool." He chuckled and I smiled. Jimin let go of my shoulder and I parted my lips slightly, closing them once I saw his eyes darted to them.

We had a conversation shortly after, including exchanging numbers and I felt my heart exploding. I told my mom I wouldn't sin but now.. I'm really considering of taking that back. Ever since I first saw him, I really was considering who I'm going to become.

After walking back to my apartment, I sat on the couch. Kara already left and I was alone, I mean I had pictures I could look at online of Jimin and the rest of BTS. My heart ached, why? Was I already missing him? We just met but we were slowly becoming friends which was not was I was expecting to be friends with an idol.

I continued to look through pictures before I felt really sleepy, my head fell onto the laptop and I saw darkness again, the red aura around the figure was in that darkness of pure black, but there were eyes, red eyes. I shivered and shot my head up. I ran my fingers through my hair... but I wanted to sleep. My head went back down and I passed out.