Overwhelming...

It was a long night but I managed to sleep through it. I remembered what happened yesterday and honestly...it was the best experience. My heart still ached and more thoughts ran through my head. I liked the thoughts but the heartache was... odd in some sense. Ever since I met Jimin, I felt... alive? No... the the feeling of Euphoria came over me and was overwhelming, taking control of all my other emotions. I inhaled deeply, parting my lips to exhale. I felt like listening to Love Yourself; Answer so I went and grabbed the laptop from the floor, placing it on my lap. I turned it on and entered the pin Kara and I used since we shared most of the time. I went to Mozilla Firefox and logged into YouTube, seeing a one hour version of the album; Love Yourself: Answer. I clicked on it and sighed, listening to the first song that came on which was Euphoria and I chuckled. My facial expression changed from smiling to parting my lips with closed eyes. I still could feel Jimin's cold, masculine hand on my shoulder, gripping it tightly and the wave of Euphoria  washed over me like I was getting a bucket of warm water poured over my body and as I kept my eyes closed, the feeling got stronger. An image appeared in the darkness, it was Jimin, preforming Blood Sweat & Tears and instinctively I crossed my legs, biting the corner of my bottom lip. I shake my head, my eyes shot open and I inhaled sharply like I just came out of the water from drowning. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at the ceiling... "What are you doing to me?" I murmur lowly and blinked slowly. A pink shade came over my cheeks, I wasn't too crazy about him unless I was alone and making edits or simply looking at pictures but when I mean alone, I mean't alone. No one near me and no one could hear me if I screeched and squealed. Thinking about him now... It was weird to see him in public with a blindfold on, especially since I practically knew he was into wearing blindfolds or blindfolding other people... I shake my head. It was definitely unique to see that  but he did indeed looked hot. My heart beat got faster as clear images pop into my head. I could see his muscles, strong jawline, noticeable adam's apple, and basically a strong neck. I opened my eyes slightly and parted my lips to sigh, 'I bet he has soft skin...' I thought and swallowed hard thinking about it. I snapped back to reality when my phone dinged. Hands were trembling slightly but I tried to push it off, my left hand wondered over to the left side of the couch, picking up my phone without looking, it was like I KNEW what I was doing but in reality, I had no clue. My hand lifted my phone up to my face. I gasped quietly and shortly to see that Jimin sent me a selfie. 'Oh my god..' was my first thought and I frantically unlocked my phone and went to my messages, clicking on the box with his name, number, attachment and what appeared was a message. First, I saw the picture...

 First, I saw the picture

He looked... amazing... My mouth slightly dropped and I felt multiple different emotions and feelings rush through my body. First was Euphoria, then happiness, then intimidation. I felt tingly between my legs and I cough. I was old enough to know what this meant, I wouldn't do anything about it though. Maybe... No, I couldn't. I refused the thoughts and just kept staring at Jimin, my eyes darting  to his... thick, pinkish lips. I bit my own subconsciously. I couldn't look away and I saw the message. It read 'Hey! it was lovely meeting you the other day!' I smiled at this and replied with 'I'm glad I got the opportunity to meet you..' I saved the picture and turned off my phone, sighing. I just realized that the album was playing and I had completely forgot! But I shrugged then I lay my head back, looking up at the ceiling. I just decided not to mess with the laptop and allowed the album to play. My phone dinged again so I looked at it. "Another picture?" I question and unlock it, going to the attachment.