Jealousy..

I could feel his breathing against my neck, his hands slowly running down my body. "J-Jimin.." I panted mutely. That's when I woke up. My eyes half-way closed. My fingers slowly running through my soft hair. My feet touch the surface of the wooden ground. I simply stood up, stretching. I rest my hands on my hips, seeing Jimin sent me a message. "Are you awake?", "Yes.. I am now." "Ah good, I wanted to meet you today but I'm going to hang out with Namjoon." "Tell him I said hi." I replied. "Of course..." I sigh. My heart ached. I grabbed each of my hands, playing with my fingers as I looked inside my wardrobe. I licked my bottom lip, releasing my hands, stroking a leather jacket gently. "Hmm.. what should I do today?" I swiftly take the red leather jacket off of the hanger, getting a black tank top from my dresser. A set of fishnet leggings along with a metallic black skirt. "Why am I getting so fancy?" I sigh, getting dressed and hoping to see Jimin out today.

I walked around the apartment, trying to think of something to do. I didn't get calls yet from any jobs and it disappointed me. "I hope Kara doesn't decide to just vanish out of my life." I grumble, shaking my head. There was a knock on the door so I raced downstairs, looking through the peep hole seeing Jimin and Namjoon. "Ah.." I put my hand on the doorknob, unlocking it as I slowly moved it to open. "Come in." I said and moved out of the way, allowing both of the beautiful mochi boys inside. Namjoon looked at me, then looked at Jimin. I looked at both of them. "Well, I had a feeling you were bored.." Jimin paused, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Well, why not hang out with us?" Namjoon continued. I nodded. "Of course." I felt Jimin's hand slowly going down, from my shoulder to my hip. "Alright, we were going to get food." Honestly, I didn't feel like moving but I wanted Namjoon to have a good day despite yesterday was his birthday. "Alright.." I lowly spoke. Jimin guided me out of the door. His hand was firmly gripping my left hip so our hips were bumping. I didn't know if he wanted to lead me on or say that he claims me but that wouldn't make sense since we weren't dating? And may I add that with the slightest touch coming from Jimin made my hormones have a war.  "Well, I'm excited to spend the day with you again, (Y/N)." Said Namjoon, turning around. He looked at me, walking backwards. "Mhm, I enjoy it too." A wide grin going across my features. I heard a slight growl come from Jimin and thought; was he getting jealous? I didn't want to think too much about it if he was. "So, where are we going?" I asked Jimin. "A fancy restaurant." Didn't we just go to one? I nod.

We arrived at the restaurant. Jimin let go of my hip, grabbing the handle to the door, opening it for Namjoon and I. We look around for a table, seeing one for four people by a window on the farthest side of the restaurant. I nod in the direction. "Jimin, let's sit there." Jimin nodded. I saw him walk that way. Namjoon slowly followed behind him, then I follow Joon. The mochi's sat down against the wall, opposite of each other. "Sit by me." Smiled Namjoon. "No, me." Jimin insisted. Who could I choose? I couldn't just say no. I pulled a chair to the front of the table, sitting in front of the table. Both of the Korean males looked at me, smiling. "You're silly, (Y/N)." Said Namjoon. I smiled back. Another growl escaping from Jimin's throat caused my spine to shiver. A waiter came by, with a booklet and pen in hand. "Have you all figured out what you wanted?" I nodded, "Yes, I will take a kiddy cocktail and the urban steak." The waiter nodded, looking at the Korean's. "And for you both?" Of course Jimin ordered a rare steak. Namjoon ordered some shrimp and chicken. They both were having kiddy cocktails.

We waited, laughing. Of course Joonie was talking to me mostly and I could tell Jimin was getting jealous, but why of me? The food was brought to our table. I picked up my silverware, beginning to cut my steak. I take a few bites, setting my silverware down and taking a sip of my shirley temple. "This is good, thank you, Jimin." Said Namjoon with a mouth full of food. I smile seeing how the males joked around. They were still practically like children. I smile continuing to eat and drink. I watched Jimin, his lips. They looked so pink due to the chapstick he had put on. I wanted to kiss him again.