Finally..

I wake up. I wheezed loudly trying to catch my breath like I was underwater, come to realize I had drooled in my sleep which was fairly uncommon for me. My hands felt around for my phone until I came across a strong shelled vibrating machine. I knew it was my phone so I did my best to pull it out of the cushions. After I got it, I looked to see Jimin had texted me. "Good morning baby." Was what he sent me. My heart fluttered then responded with "Good morning." Then I saw he sent a gif of himself slowly licking his pink puffy lips. His tongue was a bright pink underneath and it made my thighs burn up. He smirked once his tongue went back into his mouth. ((The gif is in the header)). I gasped quietly and closed my legs tightly, trying to think of what to type. I started to choke slightly trying not to scream like a mad man. "That's pretty hot.. I like it." I typed in. "I'm glad you like it, I made sure I drank some water so there was that glistening feature on my tongue and lips.." I smile and spread my legs faintly, parting my lips. My thumb gently tapped the screen where the gif is and it zoomed in. I stared at it. My body wanted more, at least to feel those plump, lucius lips. I wanted to bite them so bad. "Are you doing anything today?" I responded with after zooming out of the gif. "Not really, why?", "Could we take a walk today? Just... you.. and me.." I let out a faint soft sigh like I didn't even know I was asking this but, the next response almost made me faint. "Of course. I would be glad to see you... Y/N." I laid further down into the couch, panting mutely.

It had been a couple hours... again until I heard him knocking serenely. I got up and wondered over, opening it and looking at his lips immediately. "So, you wanted to take a walk with me?" He titled his head along with a smirk that was spread across his face like butter against bread. I whined in the interior of my throat, almost choking. I nod, "Yeah.." Jimin turned around and held out his hand. I walked out, closing and locking the door behind me. I swiftly grabbed his hand but tightly. "Mm.." I recognized his deep but soft sigh coming out from his throat. 'Was he already aroused?' I pondered in my mind, looking back and down to see his hardening member. I didn't realize it but I was biting my lip roughly, while frequently glancing down between his thighs. Jimin licked his bottom lip while I looked at the spot where Jimin pinned me against the wall then I look back, looking back ahead of me.

We walk a couple more blocks, halting to a stop at the movie theater. We look at it. "Someday we'll see a movie." Jimin lowly spoke, darting his eyes at me. I nod. We decided to turn around, walking back. I felt his hand tensing up. 'I want you.' I thought in my mind. Was my plead answered when he turned me to face him and he began to forcefully walk me back into a wall again. Jimin's arm went up and against the wall above my shoulder, his lips looking so bright, so soft. Jimin parted his lips and breathed against my partly opened mouth. "I want you.. I know we only have known each other for almost a month but... I need this." That's when he slammed his lips against mine roughly. A soft gasp escaped from between our mouths. Jimin's other arm going up and against the wall to pin me down so I couldn't move. My mouth slowly opening wider as his thick lips that were juicy moved quickly against mine. I felt his hardened member press in between my thighs. Jimin pulled away to get some here. I panted, feeling his lips back against mine. "Mmmpnh.." my quiet moans were muffled due to his stout lips. He was practically lifting me up, as we stayed there. I felt Jimin's pointed tongue glide across my upper lip then slowly sneaking its way inside it. My eyes closed, feeling his hands go down to my wrists. He was slightly rubbing my thighs with his member, that made me go crazy. Our tongues met outside of our lips, smearing against one another, saliva falling to the ground until he stopped. Jimin's mouth was warm when he went down to the right side of my neck, licking it my sweet spot with his wet, slathered tongue. I panted, tilting my head once he started to suck on it like it was a lollipop. I could feel the hickey burning through my skin. My body trembled and I whined loudly, "M-More.." I managed to pant out feeling him push his member up slightly. My eyes shot opened once I felt him bite down savagely. "Ah.. J-Jimin.." I let out a noticable sigh. He pulled away, I saw a little blood drip from his lip and he licked it then moving over to my left side, licking it again. I shivered, feeling his lips go up and down on my neck. His lips were haunting. I wanted them all over my body, I just craved for it. I wanted him to do more, "J-Jimin..." I let out breathlessly as my cravings for his touch grew stronger, hungrier. I was going crazy. My moans grew louder, my left hand grabbing the back of his head Jimin's head once I felt his chunky lips wrap around my neck's left side. "A-Ah.. Mmm.." I closed my mouth for a split second, only to open it again to let out some louder gasps. Jimin's teeth stung inside my neck, but I loved it. His teeth going in further. Jimin's hands gripping my hips tightly like he was a vicious animal thirsting for blood that was lustful.

Eventually;
Jimin pulled away, licking his lips cleaning up the mess he made. Jimin let go of me and wiped the rest of his face like he just had a snack. My mind couldn't think right but all I could ask myself was why did he enjoy my blood? I didn't allow it to get to me since it would only make my anxiety go bonkers. "Did you enjoy that baby?" He questioned, my feet wouldn't move so I ended up tumbling on top of the mochi. "Y-Yeah.." My mouth managed to speak. My energy was drained and I just wanted to sleep. My body quivered once I felt his strong arms around my back. We just laid there on the cold pavement. "We should get going." I made out, nodding while slowly closing my eyes. Jimin picked me up bridal style, knowing how weak I was; I assumed.

We get back to my apartment and he opened the door with my key. My body pale, I was cold, nearly stiff. "You'll feel better tomorrow.." I heard his soft whisper, like a siren song in my mind again. I nodded, falling asleep. Before I drifted off into the darkness; Jimin had set me on the couch and laid down next to me. His arms wrapped around my waist while he buried his nose and mouth into my exposed, bloody neck. I drifted off into the darkness, seeing the bed I was on again but.. I could see the beautiful but dark red, almost black colored roses on the bed. Petals everywhere. I began to sweat, Blood Sweat & Tears began to play. I could still hear Jimin's whispering inside my mind but it was faint, clouded, almost non existent. The next thing I knew was I saw him, Jimin. There in front of me, the moon over him. He had his blindfold on, what could it mean? I questioned, my voice gone again then I finally fell asleep, sleeping peacefully once more but with someone beside me.