I Can't Anymore..

I wake up, leaning forward to see my shoes were still on. I sigh. I rub my eyes, looking around, only to see I was lonely again. My phone buzzed and flashed so I picked it up to see Jimin texted me.

I choked seeing the gif then my eyes flew to the text message

I choked seeing the gif then my eyes flew to the text message. "Hey baby, I'm thinking about you." That's when I knew he had to bite his lip. "Also I'm almost done with my photoshoot so I'll head over soon." I couldn't stand it. I wanted Jimin to take me, at least of what I can take of him. I wanted his sweet, ever since yesterday. I bite my lip slightly, typing in; "Alright, I can't wait to see you.." I waited for his response since the message was just on 'delivered' I sigh, turning my phone off and standing up. I rubbed my hands together as I walked around my apartment, waiting for the time to fly by.

It feels like hours, no, days that went by. I sighed, still rubbing my hands together until I heard a knock on the door. I raced over, unlocking it and allowing Jimin to walk in. "Thank you.." he said. I nodded, did he knew what I wanted? Why I was so excited for him to be here? My eyes glanced up and down, seeing Jimin wear low pants made my body tingle. A little droplet of sweat slid down my forehead as my eyes get stuck on between his thighs. "Hm, are you hungry?" He questioned. I bit my bottom lip looking up. "Yeah." "Alright I'll order something." I thought he meant sexually hungry. I whined internally, nodding and sitting on the couch. Jimin ordered some cheese pizza, and two salads. He sat down next to me. I cough slightly, looking around since it was really awkward. His legs were spread, his head and arms on the back of the couch. I sigh, finally knowing I have to take things a step further so I turn towards Jimin, scanning his body. Jimin looked at me with those blue colored eyes since he had contacts in. I bit my lip, my hand resting on his inner thigh. I slowly stroked it, "What are you doing?" He chuckled. "I thought.." I paused, not wanting to finish my sentence. "Well.." he paused once my went to the top of his shirt. "I was thinking of... something else." I mutely said, my hand trailing down his still covered body, that's when I gripped the buckle of his Jean's. My rings clinking against the buckle and the buttons. "A-Are you sure?" He raised an eyebrow but I knew he wanted this so I nodded. "Of course." I whisper. I see the outline of his growing erection, so I began to rub it roughly. His head went back and I could feel him getting harder.

I rubbed him more until he fidgeted with the buckle of his belt. I wasn't afraid so I helped him get it off. His pants quickly went down despite how tight they were. I look at his erection in his black trunks and I blush, swallowing hard. I wanted to accept him. I get onto my knees, allowing Jimin to stand up and over my head. "Will you accept me?" I nod wildly. That's when Jimin maneuvered his trunks down, first making his v-line visible and then his hard member.

((Y'all can skip this part if anything sex related makes ya uncomfortable))

I whined quietly, worried if he'll choke me. I open my mouth without letting him tell me. Jimin slowly inched the tip of his member into my mouth. He gripped the back of my hair but not too tightly. He slowly thrusted in and out, only allowing the tip in. "Nng..." I knew he couldn't hold back so he began to push his full length into my throat, thrusting slightly quicker. I closed my eyes. 'Finally I can have him..' I thought, letting my tongue flick up and down his length as it entered and left my mouth. My hands go around his erection, stroking it as it moved. His thrusting to faster until there was a knock on the door. Jimin growled, "Can you get the door?" He asked me and I nodded, slowly getting up. I walked over to the door, looking to see Jimin went up to the bathroom. I open the door, getting the pizza boxes and paying. I shut the door with my foot, walking to the coffee table. I set the pizza boxes down, feeling how warm they are made me hungry. Jimin came back downstairs, I couldn't help but glance at his hard, exposed member. "Do.. you want to finish?.." he questioned. I nodded opening my mouth as I get to my knees. Jimin put his length inside my mouth again, thrusting roughly now to where I was almost choking. What was my safe word? He continued to thrust as I felt his tip leak precum. His arms wrapped around my head, making himself go deeper into my throat. I heard him moaning and groaning loudly. He gripped my hair tighter, lifting his head up until he finally released into my mouth, overfilling it. I panted, letting him escape my mouth so I could swallow. He watched me swallowed and plopped down onto the couch, panting heavily. I wiped my chin, looking at him.

((Y'all can start reading this now.))

"Feel better?" He asked. I nodded, smiling. "Yeah.. it was actually really sweet.." I chuckle. He put his trunks back on and I grabbed a pizza box, sitting beside Jimin. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and grabbed a slice from the box, eating it.

We finished eating, that's when I wanted to sleep. Jimin laid down on the couch, opening his arms. I smile, laying down on top of him. His arms cross over my, holding me close to his body. I really started to consider if I should tell him about my feelings. I just ignored it and closed my eyes. I feel through the some glass, landing on some grass. I looked around. I see the figure, it's back towards me and I sigh. "Well... you're almost there." It laughed. "And? What am I supposed to be scared?" I questioned, going through a hole again but landing in a green house that was glowing a darkish purple. I looked around, seeing a bunch of hallways that led into different rooms. I stayed still, leaning against the wall. I see Jimin walking towards me, I reached out my hand trying to touch his until he vanished. My heart ached but I saw a bed, a bed that was pure black. I laid on it, quietly crying. I didn't want him to leave me alone. I loved him. And that's when I finally fell asleep, peacefully.