Has The Wall Been Broken?..

It had been at least two days since I've been out. No one called about a job or anything and it disappointed me. 'Maybe they didn't like me? Was I too quiet?' I ask myself in my head. I bumped my head earlier when I woke up so I was in pain... it felt like bricks were being placed on my head. My phone dinged and I shrugged at myself. "I knew it was Jimin since we had been texting each other that past few days. It felt like we were slowly getting closer but yet I felt like there was still a wall. I chuckle and saw he sent a picture since it was only 8 AM, he was only getting up.

"Good morning

"Good morning." He texted and I smiled. He was cute when he was sleepy. "How did you sleep?" I replied then he texted back, "Pretty well.. I had a nightmare last night.." I frowned. I didn't want Jimin to have nightmares. I looked around trying to see if I could cheer him up before an idea sparked. "Why don't you try singing to me if you can't fall asleep?" I didn't even realized I typed that but it was too late, he replied. "I can do that but I want to be right beside you when I do." My face heated up and I smiled subconsciously. "Of course.." I pressed send. "You're obedient... I like that." Was sent and I looked away, blushing more. Was the wall being broke? Are we going to get closer? That would be amazing but he wouldn't be interested in someone boring like me... I stopped thinking and sighed. Maybe it was true, maybe I was uninteresting to him. I let out another sigh. I was bored and tired but I had a cup of coffee on the coffee table. I crossed my legs and rested my hands on the edge of the couch, I grip the edges and stare at the cup. My hormones were starting to fill my body and my blood pressure was rising. I parted my lips and bounced my leg. 'Why was I feeling like this? I rarely get like this...' I thought to myself and bounced my leg more. I sighed quietly and leaned back, stopping my leg and lifting it up to rest it away from my other leg. I ran my fingers through my hair and parted my lips.

A few moments of just sitting on the couch, my phone dinged and I saw Jimin had texted me again.

I chuckled, seeing him being cute

I chuckled, seeing him being cute. "I'm about to have some sushi!" I hated sushi but I'm sure he didn't know that. "I don't like sushi.." I replied with. Honestly, I hated any kind of fish or seafood. "Oh I knew that.." he responded and I raised an eyebrow. 'How?..' I was contemplating if he was just saying that to not scare me or if he actually knew.. I shake my head and didn't think about it. "Oh, that's fine."

My heart shattered after waiting for him to reply. I stared at the clock, waiting for his response. It felt like we had nothing in common, I mean we had a few book and movie genres, coffee and ice cream flavors but nothing more... not what I know now. Maybe if we get closer... I shake my head again and got up, stretching my arms. My phone dinged again and I looked to see a youtube notification. I swiped it and then I saw a text from Jimin. I smile and sit back down, "I just finished eating and I'm heading back to my house now ;)." I stared at the winky face. It felt like I was barely breathing, my hands slightly trembling before I began to type... "Oh? How did it taste?" I waited for a response, slowly coming back to reality. I see the response and my heart slipped a beat. "It tasted fine, but I wish I could've tasted you instead." That was it, I dropped my phone and ran behind my couch, curling up and squealing. I was dying and my heart was aching. "EEEeeeeeeeeeeee!" I squint my eyes and just kept squealing.

Minutes passed and I was breathing heavily, I slowly opened my eyes to the bright white tiled ceiling. I reached up and grabbed the back of the couch, hauling myself up from the cold surface of the wooden floor. I looked over and saw that he had sent me more messages.

"Are you okay? Did I frighten you? Did I make you uncomfortable?" He sent and I replied with "Yeah I'm okay, I had something to do

"Are you okay? Did I frighten you? Did I make you uncomfortable?" He sent and I replied with "Yeah I'm okay, I had something to do." I sigh and lay my head over the couch, hoping he didn't guess that I was dying. "Okay, good." He texted back and I fell back with a sigh of relief. I huffed and looked back at my phone.

We stayed quiet for the rest of the day until night came around. The time was 11:08 PM. I wanted to go walk but I was always told it was dangerous at night... but I kind of wanted to have some freedom. My feet slipped into my fuzzy slippers easily, my toes wiggled to the soft feeling of the insides. I smile and grabbed my rain black rain coat and my keys then I turned towards the door and opened it slowly, the cold wind of Michigan hit my face and it felt nice. My body was a war of hormones. I slowly shut the door behind me and I locked it, stuffing my keys into my pocket of my rain coat, turning left and beginning to walk. It was rainy.. but wet droplets hitting the ground made a pleasurable soft sound and a pleasant smell. I inhaled deeply and spin around, opening my mouth and accepting the rain droplets. I look back forward and saw nothing but the faint lights of the markets and gas stations. I sigh and walk over to another apartment complex, turning around and preparing to lean my back against the wall but I ended up landing into a body, strong masculine arms wrapped around my waist and I felt warm breath against the left side of my neck. "Don't.. scream.." the low voice growled and slowly backed into the darker alley. I shut my eyes, they watered and I kept my mouth closed. Before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall by a short male... his eyes glowed a dark lustful red. The figure was glowing red... was that? No... I was losing my mind and I shook my head. I couldn't make out the rest of his features but he gripped my chin and tilted my head. I let out a quiet gasp once I felt his hot breath against the surface of my skin, the male slowly closing his mouth and what I felt was... two large fangs and two smaller ones.. I let out a few sighs. My eyes widened and I whined, feeling the teeth dig into my flesh. 'J-Jimin... I wish you were here...' I whined internally and I heard his faint voice echo in my head 'But I am here..' This couldn't be happening, I was losing my mind. The male had a tight grip on my chin and made my mouth open, he was so strong that I could barely move. My body was slowly collapsing, my eyes getting heavier as I struggled to try and get this.. thing off of me. Blood, warm blood was trickling down my neck as I got weaker and weaker.

After another few seconds, the male had slowly removed his fangs from my neck and I collapsed on the cold hard ground. It was dark.. cold. My body, I felt as if I was being dragged down by bricks. My eyes collapsed as well and I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't see. I was terrified but... I felt relieved? Like all of the hormones and blood pressure that was in my body vanished. My worries gone. The strong arms went underneath me and picked me up. I felt it's chest, it was strong.. it had no shirt on but what felt like only a coat.. it was fuzzy, not fluffy but fuzzy, like it was shaved. The wind, it was howling against my ears as I felt it against my withered body. It was warm.. almost too warm where my skin felt like it was on fire. I wanted to scream help but my mouth... my mind was gone. 'Jimin..' I called into the darkness of my head. I kept saying his name until I passed out, wondering where I was but.. I felt very comfortable and relaxed, falling deeper and deeper into the pool of darkness. Sleeping, finally again.