His Siren Song..

I wake up, my head was hurting again and I squinted my eyes. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I looked around, seeing Jimin without a shirt on. "Oh? You're here again?" I ask and he nodded. I kept holding my head and I felt him step closer. His hands on my neck and he said "You're hurt again..." I shrug. My body was weak again and he let go, walking into the kitchen and opening the refrigerator. Jimin pulled out a sandwich and a box of orange juice. He closed the refrigerator with his foot and walked over to me. "Here... eat this." I nod and acceptably take the food. I unwrapped the chicken sandwich and began to eat it, licking my lips once in a while. I noticed him staring at my mouth movements but I didn't acknowledge it or say anything. I tried to ignore the staring but u felt so intimidated. My inner thighs heating up as I thought of him kissing me.. maybe he would only tease me if I asked? No, that was dumb. I continue to eat and rubbed my thighs together, feeling that Jimin had sat down. My feet were on the couch while my knees were bent. I swallowed a couple pieces of the sandwich before my lips parted open, I let out a soft sigh once I felt him running his fingernails down the frontal part of my legs. "Mm.. you look so comfortable." He chuckled. "Don't hesitate to talk to me, I feel lonely without seeing you.." I almost choked. I nod and take a sip of the orange juice and then I let out a soft gasp once I felt his plump, lips against my shin's. My legs slowly parted once I felt his lips move up to my knees. It felt like I was on fire. I wanted more but he abruptly stopped what he was doing and I whined inside quietly. He caressed my knees and looked at me between my legs. "Do you want more princess?" My stomach knotted and I felt my face heat up with fire, I honestly wanted it but...I didn't know if he would feel comfortable so I shrugged and shook my head. "No it's okay..." He looked disappointed and nodded. "That's fine, only when you're ready..." Jimin whispered, smiling while straightening his back. I saw a little part of his bulge between his legs and I whined internally again 'Damn you're really pushing my buttons now..'

I finished the sandwich but still had some of the orange juice left. I looked at Jimin and he nodded at the orange juice. "Drink.. you need it." I shake my head, refusing. I was always so obedient but now.. I wanted to change that, especially if he kept teasing me. "Did you just shake your head at me?" He raised an eyebrow and I chuckle. "Well... I can't force you to but I would recommend you drinking it." I really thought he was going to do something so I sigh, looking down, then looking at the orange juice. "You should give it to me.." I smirk and lick my lower lip before looking back at Jimin. He grunted. "Alright." Then stood up, walking over to me. I watch him and set my hand on his ass, feeling it. "It's tight." He moved my hand away and I saw his spine slightly moving and I shiver. It didn't bother me but I wanted to ask him what it was. "Also, what's with your spine?" I questioned and he looked at, holding the box of orange juice. "What do you mean?" Jimin handed me the juice box and I shake my head "Put the straw in my mouth and hold it dummy." I chuckle and he smiled. "Okay madam." He said sarcastically and I opened my mouth, putting my hands between my legs. I saw he was hardening and I lick the tip of the straw before placing it into my mouth, beginning to suck. I see him, licking his bottom lip. The box scrunched up like paper as I finished it and pulled the straw out of my mouth. "Feel better?" He asked and I nodded. Jimin crouched down doing the asian squat and he rested his head on my knees, playing with my thighs and tracing my stretch marks but they were covered, how could he know? "You know you're beautiful... even with stretch marks.." I blush slightly and look away, he stood back up and put his finger under my chin bringing my face closer to his. "I want you to know that you're beautiful.." He bit his bottom lip and then pulled away. "I should leave now. It's already late.." I looked at the clock and it was only 2 in the afternoon. I wanted him to say so I leaned back and slightly spread my legs, lowering my head. "Why so soon? Can't you stay longer?" I look at him through my hair and he turned around, looking at me. "I wish I could princess but I have things to do." I nod, 'At least I tried-' I abruptly stopped when I felt his lips against the top of my head. "I'll see you later.." I shivered when he whispered seductively. I nod and lay down, closing my eyes slightly. "You should rest." He stated when he grabbed the handle to the door. Did it hurt him to leave too? I felt so bad honestly... I turn and started to fall asleep, just for a nap, nothing more.

I wake up and rub my eyes, it was dark outside but it didn't bother me. I swung my feet over the edge of the couch and feel the cold hard floor. I sighed and rest my elbows on my knees. I looked at my phone and saw Jimin had sent me an image with a caption. I unlock my phone and click on the notification, seeing he had sent me a pic.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep while thinking about you and your

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep while thinking about you and your.. body." The caption read and I whined quietly. "You're so hot.." I whisper and tap on the 'type to send a message' box and began typing. "Will you not he able to sleep tonight babe" I chuckled since I guess you could say tease him back. "I don't think so babe.." I chuckled and typed in "Do you want to sing to me?" I knew he was going to say yes and he did. I get the facetime notification and I smile clicking the green button. "Hello!" I waved and he ran his fingers through his orange fiery hair. "Hey baby." I blush slightly at the name but continued to smile. "I just got up... but I'm still so tired." He laughed quietly and I saw he was laying down. His eyes seemed like they were slightly red? What was that? Was I losing my mind? I shake my head and he coughed. "What song do you want me to sing?" I shrug and yawn. "Serendipity?" I chuckle and he nodded. Jimin began to sing proudly but quietly, I was already half asleep, not even a second when he started singing. "설레는 만큼 많이 두려워 운명이 릴 자꾸 질투해서 너만큼 나도 많이 무서, When you see me, When you touch me
우주가 우릴 위해 움직였어 조금의 어긋남 조차 없었어 너와 내 행복은 예정됐던 걸, 'Cause you love me and I love you..." I was out of it but my mind kept thinking. Even when he could speak English so well, I wondered why he decided to sing it in Korean... but that didn't bother me since I was already half asleep. My mind quickly drifted off into darkness, seeing the red figure standing there. "Who are you!?" I managed to shout and it echoed. "When you touch me..." I heard it spoke and it was very low that I could barely hear it before I fell into a hole again. My body trembled and I couldn't move, I was just falling further until I landed into a bed of dark roses. The smell of vanilla in the air and I shivered, feeling hands on my wrists.. no they felt like claws, the nails were long. I could feel it. I struggled until I heard Jimin's singing again but it was faint like it was above the hole. Everything stopped and I sigh in relief. After those last moments, I was finally able to rest. Finally peacefully.