A Surprise..

I tossed to my left side, yawning loudly. "Oh, you're awake." Said a faint voice. "Hm, yeah.." I sluggishly said, rubbing my eyes. It was weird, Jimin and I weren't dating but... it felt like it. I was beginning to get mixed emotions but, I was falling for the idol. "You should get dressed." Jimin said and walked over to my side of the bed. His hands grabbed mine from my eyes. Jimin's lips gently pressed against the top surface of my hands. "You're precious to me..." he rubbed his right cheek against my wrists. "How come we're not dating?" I questioned and he let go, standing up. "I," he paused. "You shouldn't date me.. I have regulations.." It sounded more like fifty shades of grey. "Well..." I look away. I wasn't ready to confess yet. "C'mon Y/N, let's get ready. I have to go right after the movie.." I nod, swinging my feet over the edge of the bed. The bottoms of my feet touch the cold surface of the carpet. It was suppose to be warm but... it was cold and right where Jimin was. That was odd.. I stood up and started walking towards my dresser, opening the top drawer and pulling out a pair of panties, a bra, a shirt and some leggings.

I get dressed but thought about what Jimin had in mind today. I set my foot on the first step, the bottoms of my feet widening. I continued to walk downstairs, guiding my fingertips down the railing. I got to the bottom step, looking up to see Jimin's glistening eyes. He stepped closer and my heart rate picked up. His index finger, under my chin. I looked at lips then his nose, studying his features. "I was thinking, since we didn't go yesterday.. why don't we go to the movies today?" He slowly inched his finger under my chin, also slowly running his thumb over my bottom lip. I parted my lips and he grunted, setting his thumb into my mouth. "Suck it." I nod, lapping my tongue over the tip of his thumb then beginning to suck on it. He pulled it out and licked it himself, looking away. "Let's get going." I nod. Jimin's hand grabbed the door handle. He opened the door and that's when I saw..

Namjoon!? I tried to hide my smile but he ended up hugging Jimin and smiled at me. "This is a surprise.. why are you here?" I questioned. "You didn't know it was my birthday?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, letting go of Jimin. "Oh.. it's already the 12th?" They nod, giving me a concerning look and sigh. "Well it's nice to see you, (Y/N)." I nod, opening my arms that's when Namjoon wrapped his arms around my waist. My eyes wandered to Jimin, staring into his cold ovals. Was he getting jealous? Namjoon let go, turning to face Jimin. Were they fighting each other in their minds? "Well, we should go to the movies." I nod, "Yeah." The taller mochi nodded. "So, Namjoon. You're turning 23?" He nodded. "Mhm, and I'm so glad you both can spend it with me.." I noticed Joon was a bit down. "Are you okay?" I questioned. "I'm missing Hobi.." he whined. I look up at him, "I know you do.. I'm sorry." I reassured him and he stopped, hugging me again, holding me at my waist. I felt his shoulders bounce. My hand went up and ran through his purplish locks. "It's okay.." I mumbled, Jimin walking over. "Namjoon.. you know what happened." Realizing it now, I didn't know why they were taking a break from each other. "It's because.." he paused, tears in his eyes. "Take a deep breath in." Said Jimin. Joon sighed, nodding. I heard him sniffle. "Alright... I'm honestly glad you guys are here." He wiped his nose. I've talked to Joonie before on Instagram and Snow.

After we talked, had a few laughs, and walked that we eventually arrived at the theatre. Namjoon talked to me the most than Jimin and I wondered if Jimin got jealous? I didn't think of it much, in fact I liked talking to Joon but I feel like my heart was stuck on Jimin. I hope that someday we'll be together. Jimin paid for us both and I smile, staring at him as he glanced back at me, more than once.  We go inside and Jimin looked at Namjoon and I. "You guys go ahead. I'm going to get some popcorn." I nod and follow Joon into the theater with the number that matched our tickets. We were going to see Crazy Rich Asians. I knew that there would be some kind of offense to Kpop in here. It made me mad, honestly so I was going to do my best to distract myself. Jimin walked in a few moments ago with two buckets of popcorn, handing Namjoon one then walking back over and sitting down next to me. Jimin placed the bucket between him and I. My eyes asserted to him, I saw him lean back in the chair. My eyes darted back forward and I put my hand into the oily bucket, that's when I felt Jimin's hand, our fingers bumping together. I pulled my hand away, taking some popcorn out, I parted my lips; beginning to eat the oily, salty treats. My body shivered when I felt Jimin's hand on my thigh. I looked over, seeing him chew on some popcorn. My body was already craving his touch like he was seducing me with one finger. I felt his hand slowly going up towards my hip but on my inner thigh. His hand reached between my legs, I felt his hand tense up. "Shh." I saw him put his finger over his mouth, slipping his hand into my tight leggings, feeling his hand slightly go up and down the fabric of my panties. I tried calling his name but I remembered I had to stay quiet especially since the movie just started. "Mm.." I began to pant slightly, feeling his strong fingers rub faster, going rougher. I leaned my head back, as he tried to put a finger inside until Namjoon called out, "Psst, Jimin.." He abruptly stopped and I let out a sigh relief, noticing that Joonie needed help eating his popcorn, so I was with an almost full bucket.

The movie was finally finished. I waited for Jimin. Namjoon got out first then it was Jimin then it was me. Jimin stuck out his hand behind his back and I grabbed it, somewhat stroking his palm with my thumb. "Did you enjoy your birthday Namjoon?" I ask, looking at the back of his head. "Yeah, especially since I'm hanging out with Jimin at his mansion." Mansion!? "Well,.. it's not a huge mansion but it's still pretty big.." Said the fiery orange haired mochi. "I would like to see it someday.." I kissed the top of Jimin's hand, "Someday baby." He said, looking around. What was he looking for? I let out a soft sigh that's when we arrived at my apartment. "Well... it's time we go." Said both of the boys. I nod. "Alright just be safe.." I wanted to ask Jimin if he could've stayed but that would see me off as clingy. "Goodbye, Y/N)." My heart broke like he was saying goodbye forever. After they left in Namjoon's car, I go inside my apartment. I chuck off my shoes and coat, running upstairs. I get in front of the door frame that had no door but a curtain. It was Indian patterned. I got it for my 12th birthday. I go inside, throwing myself onto the bed "Hmph." I shook slightly. I was alone and I didn't like it. Maybe that's why we weren't dating is because we knew if people found out... something would happen or if he went back to making music. I closed my eyes, seeing Jimin's face and his pink lips. I saw the figure, he was closer this time, past the crack in the floor that was only a few inches away. I wanted to speak but it had a cast on me. I fell through the hole again and landed into a pair of strong arms, "Jimin?" I mouthed. I was dropped and into a bath of dark roses, the scent bringing back images of Jimin, of him smiling, and even him trying to wink. What did these dreams mean. I fell asleep. Finally at peace.