Dreams..

My body was covered in sheets. Strong arms wrapped around me. I heard faint snoring. It was Jimin.. but I thought he went home? Maybe I was having another nightmare and began sleep walking? I couldn't tell and I certainly didn't want it to get to me but my mind kept telling me to ask him, ask him what the dreams meant. I shifted my head, burying it into the pillow more. I pressed my nose against his, parting my lips. A low groan admitted from the back of his throat. I stayed still, knowing that he would wake up soon. I take a look at his lips then his closed eyes. He looked so peaceful. My mouth inched closer to his. I was already deprived. Is this what he wanted? I finally press my lips against his once, and then twice. Feeling his lips part slightly. I kissed him again, enjoying the sweet taste they had. I noticed his eyes slowly opened and all I could see was his enlarged pupils that almost were black. His pupils dart up to look into my eyes, through the tips of his orange fiery hair. "Fuck, don't look at me like that.." I laugh. "Well, you're the one that woke me up." "I thought you were already up plus.. I couldn't resist you.." I softly said, almost like a whisper. Our lips connect once more, feeling his mouth move slowly. I waited, only a couple of seconds until I grasped his bottom plump lip in my teeth, biting down roughly. "Mng.." I pulled away, allowing his lip to fling back. "Wow.. you're learning." Said the mochi, pulling me closer to him. "Well... I guess you could say.. someone is teaching me." I didn't want to tell him I kissed someone before. The fact that I acted innocent when in reality, I was a lonely virgin, yearning for someone to treat me right and I felt Jimin was that man. I tried being a good kid within a matter of weeks but it just didn't work out for me but I controlled myself. "I'm hungry." I squeak out. "You are?" I nod. My stomach was aching. "Well, what do you want?" He questioned, resting his forehead on mine. "You.." I mouthed, then I laughed. "I'm kidding but pancakes would be nice." Jimin nodded, getting up. I saw his shoulder blades almost pointed. "What's with your shoulders?" I questioned. He shrugged, flexing his muscles. "I don't know.. maybe it's just how they look in the light?" I sigh. "You keep hiding things from me and I don't like it." "I'm not hiding anything." He reassured, looking at me from behind, through the corners of his eyes. He threw on a buttoned up, t-shirt. I analyzed his hand movements, his breathing. Basically I observed every movement he made. "So, I have to say something.." I look down. "I've been having dreams.." I faintly said, feeling his hands on my cheeks. "You can tell me anytime but I'm getting more hungry so we should get going soon." I nod, feeling his thumbs rub against my cheeks. I let out a soft sigh, closing my eyes. "You're beautiful." He muttered. "And you're handsome.." I smile, looking up at him through through the top of my eyes. "Don't look at me like that, you'll make me-" Jimin stopped, shrugging it off. "Nothing." I raised an eyebrow, concerned. He let go of my cheeks, turning and walking out of the bedroom. "Guess I should get dressed.." I nod to myself, grabbing some leggings, a coat and a tank top. I slowly put everything on. I heard faint singing from downstairs. 'Was he singing?' I giggle to myself, walking down. I get downstairs, starting at Jimin as he sung softly. I always enjoyed when he sung, whether it being in person or on stage, even just watching the MV's made me happy. He turned around, smiling. Usually he would smile with his mouth opened but.. he didn't, he kept it closed. "So what did you want to talk about?" He barely moved his lips, so it was kind of hard to hear him. At least the house was quiet. "Well, I've been having these.. strange dreams. Well they feel like dreams.." Jimin nodded, then we walked through the door and outside. I locked it, then I turned to face Jimin. The smell of dark roses was strong, like dark roasted coffee and I was getting attached to the pheromone that was escaping from Jimin's skin. I could see it, I could see the faint red aura. I shake my head, "I've also been seeing things.." Jimin put his arm around my shoulders. We began our journey to a breakfast restaurant. "Tell me everything." He said, again; barely moving his lips.

I told him. I told him about the figure, the aura. Me; falling into holes. I even told him I could see aura's. I told him about the dreams of me getting attacked but I kept thinking, were they actual dreams? Jimin shakes his head. "You might be psychic.." Psychic? That's a word I haven't heard in a long time, ever since my mom was gone. "Psychic? Like future seeing?" He nodded but shrugged. "They have many abilities." I nod, feeling his hand on my waist once more. We were half way to the resturaunt until he pulled my into an alleyway. It was still bright out but dark where we were. Jimin gripped my wrists, holding them against the wall. "I'm hungry..." he panted, I could sense how he was yearning for me. I let out a soft gasp, feeling his lips against the skin of my neck. His tongue lapped over my sweet spot. I felt his lips touch once in while, making me whine quietly. What was he doing? This wasn't... human but I couldn't resist. Jimin's mouth bouncing on and off of the surface, wandering over to the base of my neck. He let go of my wrists, gripping my hips. I let my fingers tangle, twisting in his hair as he began to suck on my skin. I started to huff, feeling him press his erection between my thighs. He began to slightly grind against my thighs. I felt myself yearn more, getting more.. wet as he grinded harder. "Jimin.." I gasped, feeling him biting down, only partly. He pulled away, dragging the skin with his mouth then opening his mouth to release my purplish skin. "Ah.." I breathlessly let out. "That will suffice for now.." Jimin whispered into my ear. I nod, letting go of his... almost red hair? I examined it. It was fiery orange just a moment ago, but now the roots were like a dark red. "What happened to your hair?" I questioned. Jimin still had a firm grip on my hips. "It's just the sunlight." Even though there was no sunshine in here. His thumbs sneaking their way into the lining of my pants, then panties. Jimin bit his lip against my lips. I parted my own, feeling his hands sink their way into my pants, going around and gripping my ass. "J-Jimin.." I groan quietly, tilting my head away. His hands slip out, slapping my right ass cheek. "Ah!" I arched my back, letting out a moan. "Alright. Let's go." I blush, wondering if he left a red mark.

We got to the breakfast parlor. Jimin raced ahead, opening the door for me. The bell ringed and I looked up, then looking back at him. "Thank you.." I nod, walking ahead. I felt him looking at my back, my ass. I could feel it. It was so strong. I sit down at a round table, looking at Jimin. He walked so majestically, so slowly. My eyes wondered down in between his legs, seeing that he was wearing his black tight pants.

I bite my bottom lip subconsciously

I bite my bottom lip subconsciously. I cough once Jimin sat down opposite of me. He scooched his chair in, making it squeak. The waitress came over to our table, taking our orders. I ordered a cup of coffee and so did Jimin. We both ordered blueberry pancakes with toast. Our food was brought over not too long from when our orders were placed. "Thank you." I say, nodding and beginning to eat but first pouring syrup over my two stack of fluffy cakes. "Mm.." I heard Jimin grumble, seeing him eat quickly. "This is good." I said, swallowing my food. Jimin nodded in agreement. I assumed he had a mouth full of food.

We eventually finished eating, standing up and paying. We walk out, heading back to my apartment. "It was so nice to spend the morning with you." Said Jimin, putting his hand around my waist. Our outer thighs rubbing against each others. I bit the corner of my bottom lip, feeling his soft skin through the fabric of my leggings. "I'm glad too.." I say, looking at him and nodding.  I look back ahead. We weren't that far from the apartment but when we got there, he came in with me. I laid on the couch of course after taking off my shoes and coat. I was already exhausted. Jimin crawled in next to me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist, holding my close. I wanted to say I love you but I was afraid of the outcome. My eyes fluttered closed and I drifted off into a sleep like state. I didn't see the figure anywhere but I could feel its presence. I sigh, looking around for what it seemed like a sign. My body flinched once I felt claws on my shoulders. "Someday.. you'll be mine." It whispered, letting go of me and allowing me to fall asleep, at once; peacefully.