Chapter 1

Connor's pov
God I hate him,but at the same time I...feel something for him.his stupid smile,his cute freckles,that adorable heterochromia in his eyes.fuck,I think I love Jared Kleinman.ugh,why Kleinman?out of all the people I could like,why him?"Connor?Connor?earth to Connor!"my lab partner(and my friend)Alana said,I shook my head."Huh?"I said,she laughed."silly Connor,class is almost over!"she said,I chuckled.

Evan Hansen and Alana Beck were basically my only friends,Sabrina Patel is my sisters friend.and I wouldn't dare to talk to Sabrina Patel,Zoe would go nuts.i sighed,"Alana I gotta tell you a secret..."I said."Sure Connor,what is it?"she asked,but before I could tell her my feelings for Jared the bell rang.i sighed,"never mind,just...meet me outside.I'll tell you there,oh,and bring Evan."i said."oh,ok!"she said,fuck.

After school...

Alana's pov
"Ok,so,what's your secret?"I asked Connor,"I-I'm really curious."Evan said.Connor sighed,"I...like Jared Kleinman."he said.Evan and I gasped,"J-Jared?!"Evan exclaimed."Yeah I agree with Evan!"I said,"I know,I know,it's fucked up."he said."I-It's not t-th-that bad."Evan said,"eh,it's a tiny bit bad."I said."Look,Jared is tough cookie."I stated,Connor took out a cigarette and a lighter.He lit his cigarette,"I just don't know what to do."he said.