Meanwhile...

It was relatively silent back at Titans Tower.

The only noise were occasional sniffles from Starfire.

They were all gathered in the lounge.

Everyone's eyes were downcast. Either staring at the floor or their own laps.

Cyborg is beginning to have second thoughts.

"We shouldn't have let Kid Flash take him. How can we even trust the guy?"

Gar was the only one to look up at him but no one else spoke.

He quickly lowered his head once again.

"I mean I know he's the Flash's partner and all but we barely know him! And Rob wasn't exactly able to vouch for him!"

"Cyborg..." muttered Raven. Yes, his near shouting was irritating her.

But she was worried about Robin. They have a close brother-sister bond.

She's trying her hardest not to blow anything up.

Cyborg sighed and seemed to calm down. However, the tension didn't leave what was left of his human face.

"Yeah I know. But Robin came here didn't he? We all know something happened between him and the Bat... but wasn't he with another team? He left them for a reason, and Kid Flash was obviously a part of that team!"

Gar was starting to fidget in his seat. He looked over at Raven and saw her closed eyes twitching.

He slowly took her hand, expecting to be thrown out the window.

But instead she just slightly flinched, opened her eyes for a second before closing them again.

Despite what's been happening he allowed himself to smile a little. His touch gave comfort to him and apparently to Raven as well.

We're making progress..

"I have a feeling his old team did something bad to him. Or else he would have gone to them for support... I don't know if we can trust them--"

Gar quickly let go of Raven's hand and stood up on his chair.

"Yes! Yes we can trust them!"

His outburst shocked everyone in the room, including him.

But he couldn't help it. He was remembering how excited he was when he first saw Robin and the others at the ranch.

And how he built a close connection with M'gann. How they became 'blood siblings'.

They worked constantly to protect him and his mother. They may have made mistakes but they kept trying.

And that's all he could have ever asked of them.

"We can trust them ok? They probably just said something they shouldn't have..."

Finally realizing the awkward position he put himself in, he slowly sat back down and proceeded to turn into a turtle.

He took a quick glance at his teammates before retreating into his shell.

It was dead silent in the room.

The only thing missing was a chorus of crickets.

Raven finally opened her eyes. She knew what he was talking about.

When Raven saw through Robin's mind she saw things he has never wanted to tell anyone.

She saw his parents' deaths, his swearing-in to become Robin... and his past with the YJ. And yes-- she learned who he really was.

But she never brought it up with Robin. Even if he knew what she saw, he would go to her if he wanted to talk about it.

But he never did. So that was that.

"How do you know BB?"
asked Cyborg.

Starfire wiped her eyes and strangely became calm once again. The initial shock was probably over.

Gar popped his head out and gave a little turtle sigh.

He changed back into human but sunk futher into his chair.

"When I was a little kid, my mother and I lived on an animal reserve... very far from here. It was peaceful until we started getting attacked. The Young Justice team then came... Robin was with them."

A shocked "Oh..." from Cyborg was the only response. Raven just merely nodded.

"I got to know each of them a little bit. Including Kid Flash. He and Robin were like best friends. I doubt any of them meant to hurt him... they just said some things."

"Friend Beast Boy... do you know the bad things said?"

Gar thought for a minute then nodded.

"Yeah. I do. But... it's not for me to say."

Everyone nodded in understanding.

It was silent for a few more minutes.

Gar and Raven were thinking about the information they did know while Cyborg and Starfire were still comprehending what they were just told.

Soon, Gar stood up and headed to the elevator.

"Where are you going Beast Boy?" asked Raven.

Gar answered but didn't turn around, he seemed to be in a sudden rush.

"I'm going to go check on Robin."

This is what happens when you arrive to school two hours early, thinking you're going to be able to work on homework for another class.... and then you realize you left that certain binder at home. :(