No Time!

Bruce only lingered in the doorway for a moment before stepping back out and gesturing to Barry for another talk.

But he stole another glance at Dick's face first.

When he left it revealed that Wally was waiting behind him, Dick raised his head just enough to get a look at Wally's face.

A mixture of frustration, anger, and worry.

His eyes were basically screaming 'I swear I had nothing to do with this!'

"Di--"

Dick quickly raised up a hand, immediately hushing him, and subtly gestured behind him towards Beast Boy.

He and Raven were currently in a hushed conversation in the corner.

"Beast Boy still doesn't know my true identity yet. I know it's been a few years, Walls, but I still prefer as little people as possible knowing my identity."

Wally nodded, a slight smile on his face.

"I didn't tell Barry to call him--"

Dick nodded, his eyes turning gentle in understanding.

"I know Walls... it's okay."

Wally, for the first time since he brought Dick to the house, felt a little more at peace.

Until Dick started swaying.

"D-- Rob? Are you okay?"

A slight groan was his only answer.

He started to fall towards him but, after the initial shock, Wally was able to catch him and hold him up.

((Okay well... obviously. He IS a speedster))

Raven immediately noticed and her brows furrowed in concern.

"Get him back on the bed, we have less time than I thought."

Wally didn't hesitate to listen to her and quickly situated Robin back on the bed.

His eyes were closed now and he wasn't responding to Wally's voice.

Gar nervously stood back, knowing full well to give Raven the space she needs.

After a shared look between both Gar and Raven, she touched Robin's forehead and gasped, seemingly in pain.

Bruce and Barry suddenly came back in, both seeming to have something to say. But the words were shoved back down their throats after a threatening glare from Raven.

"We don't have anymore time! He's fading fast! Now everyone be quite! This is his only chance."

Not even ten seconds after those last words she started hovering in the air, meditating.

The room was silent.

Dick already looked like a corpse.

And the one who raised him couldn't keep his eyes off of him.

But he silently prayed to God above.

Please God... don't let him die...

_______________________________________

I know it's short.

But it's literally almost 1:00am...

I'm starting to fall out of my desk.

Goodnight!