Truth or Dare

A/N: This is just something I had sitting in my drafts for a while, I expanded on the original idea so here's the full thing. Warning, it is rated PG-13.

"Truth."

You give a steady look at the person asking you the question; Edward Nygma, aka The Riddler.

"Alright then," he says with a smirk. "Tell me (y/n), who are you dating currently?"

Your eyes widen in surpise, not expecting him to ask that question, and wonder how you had gotten into this situation.

You are one of the few people who are friends with the notorious villains of Gotham, meaning that you know them, but didn't commit any crimes with them. Part of the reason is because you knew two of them since you were little; you grew up with them.

You glance between the faces situated with you in a loose circle on the floor. Riddler, Scarecrow, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Joker, and Poison Ivy, all in one place for the worst plan ever: a game of Truth or Dare.

Edward had dragged you with him, being unusually insistent with the idea of you being there. You suspected it was because you were hiding something from him that he didn't know about, and it was most certainly driving him crazy. Now, with his question, you knew that to be true.

"Come on!" Harley says, bouncing up and down, "I wanna know this too!"

"Can I just choose dare then?" you complain, not wanting to answer the question.

"You know that's not how it works," Jonathan gives you a smirk. "I'm dying to know who it is."

"Shut up," you say, smacking his arm, "you know who it is anyway."

"Jonny knows something Eddie doesn't?" Joker cackles, ad Jonathan rubs his arm and glares at you. "That's a first!"

"I want to know how that is even possible!" Edward says indignantly. "I am the Riddler and therefore I know everything!"

"If you knew everything you wouldn't be asking the question you are now, would you?" You counter. "Haven't you heard the saying I know nothing—"

"Therefore I question everything," Edward finishes. "I have in fact, but back to my question. Who are you dating?"

"Would you be disappointed if I said I'm not dating anyone?"

"You gotta be dating someone!" Harley says, "Me 'an Ivy and Selina know it!"

"And how do you know that?" You turn to her with a raised eyebrow as Ivy slaps a hand over Harley's mouth.

"We know you, kitten," Selina says, "while you're not one of us, you're still a woman, and women know how other women are. You're pretty and intelligent, and have a great personality. It should've been that hard to pick someone up. I'd be surprised if you weren't dating anyone."

"She does have a point," Jonathan says, eyes dancing with laughter, "who is this special someone?"

"Grrr...." you glare at Jonathan and debate smacking him again. Men!

"Just answer the question!" Harley yells.

"Fine Fine, jeez," you shake your head. "This is peer pressure here. This isn't ok."

"It's just a game, (y/n)," Jonathan says. "Lighten up."

"Are you gonna tell us or not?" Joker asks.

"No."

"Can we guess?"

"Is this 20 questions now?"