Cuddling

Y/F/B: Your Favorite Book

———

You are curled up on the couch with (Y/F/B) half asleep due to the lack of sleep you got the previous night. Letting out a yawn, you shut the book down before stretching. Glancing at the clock you smile, Jonathan would be home soon, then you guys could watch the movie that's been on your list to watch since forever. If you didn't fall asleep waiting for him.

Letting out another yawn, you find yourself drifting off...

You wake up to feeling someone's arms around you with them playing with your hair. Shifting, your eyes flutter open and you see Jonathan looking down at you. Your pulled halfway into his lap, head resting on his chest while his arms are wrapped around your waist.

"Hello, Love," he says quietly, kissing the top of your head.

"Jonathan..." you mumble, still partly asleep.

"Yes?" He pulls you further into his lap and brushes your hair away from your neck before kissing it.

You let out a sigh and lean into him, closing you eyes again. He continues kissing your neck, biting lightly in a few places.

"...." you open your eyes again and twist around to face him.

"What?" Jonathan asks.

"Nothing..." you sigh.

"You sure?" he kisses you on the lips lightly and you nod.

"Ok then..." he smirks before falling backwards onto the couch, taking you with him.

Letting out a short yelp, you cling to him and he chuckles softly. You glare at him and purposely knee him in the stomach, knowing if you did it somewhere else you might not get away with it. Jonathan lets out a grunt and mock glares at you.

"That wasn't nice."

"Yeah, well, I'm not really a nice person," you snipe back.

"Really?" Jonathan raises an eyebrow before pulling you closer to him so you're face to face. "I could beg to differ."

"Sure you would say that," you say, rolling your eyes.

"You are a nice person," Jonathan says sincerely, kissing the bride of your nose, "don't doubt it."

"Ehh... whatever you say..."

"Well...."

"Well?" You look at him confused.

"My girlfriend is laying on top of me," Jonathan says, "makes the mind think of doing dirty things, doesn't it?" he smirks.

"Why... you!!" You smack him on the chest. "Get your head out of the gutter!"

"Ah, by my love, it's always there..." Jonathan nuzzles your neck.

You grumble before settling down and resting you head on his chest, closing your eyes. For a few moments you two stay like this, but then you feel Jonathan shift underneath you. Opening your eyes, you see a flash of metal and shoot into a sitting position, knocking the syringe out of his hand in the process.

"What the hell!?" you say, "what do you think you were trying to do? Inject me with your fear toxin!?"

Jonathan just chuckles again and rubs your hips, "No need to be angry, it was just a little experiment after all..." He leans over the edge of the couch and picks up the syringe to show it's empty. "See?"

"Grrr..." you grit your teeth before getting up off of him and walking away.

You don't get really far before you feel Jonathan wrap his arms around you.

"....."

"You know I'd never do that to you again," Jonathan whispers in your ear. "I made a promise did I?"

"You still made me think that you were," you scowl and lean away from him as he nibbles on your ear.

"You're mad, I get that," Jonathan says.

"I'm not mad," you say, "more like irritated."

"How can I make it up to you then?" Jonathan asks.

"Well...." you think about it for a moment before turning around to look up at him. "Let me be on top next time."

A flash of irritation crossed Jonathan's face before it settled back to neutral. You resist smirking at him; he hated not being in control, especially in the bedroom.

"... Fine..." he says, "but you do as I say besides that."

"I don't think that's how it works," you say with a sweet smile. "You let me do what I want to do to you." You lean in and whisper in his ear, "even if that means I tie you up so you can't get away."

Jonathan shivers a bit at your words and you smirk.

"You brought this on to yourself."