The Results of Being Bored

Jonathan was bored, and when he was bored, he got ideas. Usually bad ones, but it really depended on who one was talking to about said ideas. Of course, if one talked to Jonathan's boyfriend, Edward, he would say most of Jonathan's ideas were bad. If you asked the man himself however... well, obviously the ideas would be brilliant.

These ideas ranged from different jobs to whether or not Jonathan should gas someone for looking at him the wrong way. Naturally, this particular idea didn't fall into either of those categories.

Sitting at his desk, Jonathan tapped his pen against it, thinking. He hadn't gotten any sort of good release in a while, not even his hobby of using fear against people was enough to shave off his restless energy. Letting out a sigh, Jonathan glances at the clock. 4:37, still a bit longer before Edward came over to review plans for the next big heist. He supposed he could finalize plans, but it'd be much more interesting and fun to plan some other... things instead.

Standing up, Jonathan stretches before leaving his office, ticking off the things he had to do before Edward arrived.

---

Dusting off his hands, satisfied that everything was in order, Jonathan lifted his head when he heard a knock on the door.

Walking down the stairs and to the door, he opened it and smirked at Edward.

"You know," he drawls, holding the door open, "you've been here enough times that you really don't need to knock. Especially since I know you're coming over and are always on time."

"I'm being polite, Jonathan," Edward replies, entering the small living room. "Who knows? You might be walking around naked or something."

Jonathan chuckles and shuts the door behind Edward, "and if I was doing that, what a lucky day that would be for you."

"Please," Edward waves a hand, "don't flatter yourself."

"I'm not." Jonathan sidles up behind Edward and grabs his hand, his other arm wrapping around his waist. "I'm merely speaking the truth."

He sways slightly, holding Edward against him. Edward lets out a sigh and moves his head to the side a bit. Jonathan kisses his neck before letting go.

"Now, don't we have things to do?"

"Huh?" Edward blinks a few times, collecting his thoughts that must've been scattered.

"Things to see, people to do, you know how it is," Jonathan quirks an eyebrow.

"Don't you mean 'things to do people to'...." Edward trails off. "Oh."

"Oh is right," Jonathan says, grabbing Edward's hand again and tugging him towards the stairs.

"Jonathan!" Edward stumbles slightly as he's practically dragged up the stairs. "We have work that needs to be done. I don't think-"

He's cut off when Jonathan reaches the top of the stairs and pushes Edward against the wall, kissing him roughly.

Edward's hands immediately go to Jonathan's hair, fingers threading through it and tugging as he kissed him back.

Jonathan groans and grinds himself against Edward, turning him over. Edward lets out a small hiss as the side of his face is pushed up against the wall, but lets out a moan when he feels Jonathan dry humping him. It wasn't long before he felt Jonathan's erection pressed hard against his ass, his own straining in the confines of his pants.