Chpt. 1 Brother and Sister

(Flashback)

I didn't know what came over me. I was terrible, I tell you. Terrible.

I messed with my words. I always suck onto my thumb. I couldn't even pronounce the word ele...trick...city.

Electr..city...ele - UGH WHY DO I BOTHER?

All I've ever done to myself was cry under this big tree. This tree that I - well considered - as a friend. This tree knew what to do all the time in my deepest troubles. I would go run from those bullies - that made fun of my cute little cat jacket! - and run under its leafy shelter. I didn't know what comforted me the most, the way it swayed in rhythm of the wind. The flowers that bloomed beautifully upon it or the silence it gave me to think.

I would imagine it talking back in my mind. Like a soft gentle vibration that kept me from continuing my weeping. I could still hear the tree - or his voice.

'What is it this time, child?'

"I don't know...it always happens. Am I that different from others? Is my jacket that ugly? Or is it me that is? Sakura-nee said I wasn't and that there just jealous but I don't know..."

Yes. I talked to the he-tree.

'You, Cherry Blossom of the Haruno clan, are not ugly. Nor is your jacket. I find the jacket quite cute.

'But why must you weep? A beautiful person like yourself does not deserve to cry. You wouldn't also want your cute jacket to be stained too, right?'

That moment, I was baffled. Did the tree call me beautiful? Did he call my jacket cute. I couldn't help but crack a teensy smile and let the redness heat my chubby cheeks. I couldn't believe it. I was...

...happy.

I didn't know why I was. I was just too smiley and squishy inside and out. The tree complimented me and I was tear-free.

No one except my sister complimented me before.

'Look at your smile. What did I tell you? The weeping is gone. That what matters, child'

"Thank you tree! Thank you so much!"

I was happy to say that I felt so much better and the thought of those stupid - remember that stupid is a bad word Cherry Blossom Haruno! - bullies were at the back of my mind.

I got up from the leafy shelter of the he-tree and bowed in respect.

'See you again child'

"See you again, he-tree!"

I ran off into the sunset, well that's what I imagined. I just ran like a horse with speed! No...That doesn't sound quite right...

I ran like a monkey? Stupid smilies.

So from the leafy shelter, it was close to home. Such a bonus

Until, I slammed into a wall.

Well...a wall that groaned.

I sat up from the floor, rubbing the ache I felt on my head. I was about to yell until I saw the wall.

...the wall was the flipping Uchiha Sasuke.

Gawd, this boy gave me the creeps with his depressing state at school. Or his nasty remarks. He even called me a weakling! He doesn't even know me! Or my name.

"What the hell!", I said.

"What - Oh. It's just you", OH he just did not emphasis that word. Oh no he didn't.

"Yes, it's just me. The girl who is going to punch your head until it's cracks!"

Sasuke glared at me, his stupid charcoal eyes. It creeps the duck out of me.

"Aren't you going to apologise?", He said, standing up. I scrambled to my feet too, accusingly pointing the finger at him.

"Hey don't go all blamey here on me! Us two obviously bumped into each other!". I hissed back.

"Blamey isn't a word"

"Well it's a gawd damn word in this world mister!"

"No its not"

"Don't - you! - why!? - GAH!"

This guy...

...but i didn't know this guy was going to be a big part of my story...

****************

"Sasuke! Come on! Sit next to Sakura-nee." I yelled.

He scoffed at me, clearly thinking I was out of my mind. But I wasn't.

Just because it's been 8 years being friends and still bumping into each other endlessly (and weirdly) does not mean for him to just scoff and look off.

I stood next to the chair that had the, Sakura Haruno siting. Sniffling quietly to herself.

I pointed at him. "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?"

"Why didn't you apologise when you walked into me?". He replied back.

"Gah - You! - Stupid - UGH!"

**********

How was it?
Different?
Weird?

Just comment and vote!

Or dont....but hey!

Just do it!

Love, PainInTheVein