satan aka Maranda

I get out of my car and knock in her window,

"what the hell are you doing here?"
"I'm here to see you."
"I don't have time for this Maranda, okay I don't want to do this anymore. Its not worth it okay, your never going to leave Brandon and your never going to ignore what people think of you okay. Just go home."
"Can you just cut me some slack, I just had the guy i really like call me fat." I sigh shaking my head.
"Don't make me feel like that bad guy Maranda you were a mega bitch to a sweet girl. Your mean girl side is another reason why we cant do this. You are ruthless and don't care bout anyone's feelings but yours"
"I'm not perfect Danny, I never will be but I can tell you one thing is that I am worth it, I have stuff to work on yes and am I sorry yes. I was horrible to her and I'm sorry. But you let her call you Danny the first time yall met. I only recently got to call you that."
"Your really mad over that? Maranda you need to stop.... you need to work on yourself first before I even think about continuing being your little secret."
I walk inside and lock the doors feeling overwhelm, I hear knocking at my door. She's not going to leave! I open my door and she rushed in, her lips attach mine. I cant even fight her off, I couldn't if I wanted too, i kiss her back picking her up taking her to my room.
Her back against the wall, I rip her panties off and slide her dress up, her fingers already undid my pants. Our making out never ends as I thrust inside her slamming her back on the bed. I flip her over and get her doggy style, I smack her ass hard and she whimpers out.  I pull out as I was about to cum and finish on a towel, she kisses me deeply but I pull away picking up my pants.
"There you got what you wanted. leave now."
"Tha-that's not all I wanted, Danny.... I want to actually spend time with you. I like being around you Danny."
"Well your going to have to prove that."
"How?"
"Hang out with me in public. As friends at least."
"Brandon went let me."
"Then leave him."
"I cant he loves me."
"But you don't love him so why stay?"
"Because I don't want to hurt him."
"But it's okay to hurt me right."
"No Danny please it's not like that, it's just complicated."
"I cant do complicated do you know how complicated my life is already? I don't need that. I need steady and normal."
"Life isn't normal your not normal Danny, your life is chaotic. Parents dead, your brother an ex con, your whole family, gang members. And then there's you, smart, athletic, and sweet. You are an Ingmar of what's is not normal!"
She grabs my face gently as a tear slides down my face, she knows I need the drama in my life. It's making me who I am now, if it went for drama I wouldn't be where I am. I don't want to hurt anyone though, I really do like Tiffany and I know we are just friends right now but I know she's going to want something more and there is one thing I know I'm not and that is a cheater.
"I like Tiffany, Maranda.... I don't want to hurt her."
"What tiff doesn't know won't hurt her okay. Just stop thinking about her right now and think about us...... I'm here with you okay. Just enjoy me."
Maranda lays on my bed, he ass perked up, I sit next to her my face in my hands.
"Let's watch a horror movie."
"Which movie?"
"Hmmm the old IT." I sigh and put it on, she curls up in my arms, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this. I like having her here with me, I like how she doesn't say anything about where I live. She doesn't mind it to her its just my house, it nothing nice just a house.
"What are you going to do tomorrow?"
She asks sliding her hand up my shirt feeling up on my abs,
"Church then hang out with my boys, I haven't been able to chill with them since I started football."
"Your homeboys look pretty fun, even though they eye rape me every time I see them."
I chuckle and rub her ass,
"Well what do you expect? Your older than us, hot, rich. Guys always want what they cant have."
"Ain't that the truth." She says giggling.
"Just like I cant have you." She looks up at me with sad eyes.
"You have me right now."
"Yeah till you go see your boyfriend and you let him inside you and tell him you love him even though we both know you don't."
"I love him but, I'm not in love with him. I care about him a lot, he has been there for me through rough times and has never cheated. That day he smacked me was the first time, he was deeply in woe of what he did and I know in my heart he would never do it again."
"Do yall even have anything in common?"
She shrugs,
"No, not really. Just football and he says he likes superheroes but I know he's lying. I guarantee if you asked him on his opinions of Marvel and DC he wouldn't know what to say."
"Wow, so just football huh?"
She nods, my phone vibrates, it's a text from Tiffany,
"Hey are you busy?"
"No why?"
"I was going to see if I could come over..."
"You miss me already?"
Maranda looks at me upset that I'm texting her, I sigh.
"Maybeeeee." I chuckle and shake my head.
"She makes you smile alot."
Maranda says sitting up,
"What does she want?"
"She wants to come over."
"Tell her your tired. It's me time."
I do as Maranda says and Tiffany texts back, "Oh okay, can we see each other tomorrow?"
"Yes, meet me at the Café by Southwest high school.... at 1pm."
"Okay. Goodnight Danny."
I smile,
"Goodnight princess."
"Princess?" Maranda sits up looking down at me,
"You call her princess?" I pull her back to lay down,
"Stop being jealous. Who's here with me right now?"
"Me...." I smirk and kiss the top of her head,
"Exactly." She giggles and snuggles into me further, I got my princess and my evil queen. I only want one or the other the one I can have I cant have her because the one i cant really, really have will ruin what I'll have with her.
Ugh this is going to be difficult.
.
.
.
.
Vote!!!!!